BURNS
FORUM
Burn to lip
by Rases5, Jan 09, 2008
I recieved a burn on the top of my bottom lip from a dental instrument.  It has been 5 days and is still as painful as ever. I feel it can't heal because of every time I close my mouth.  Is there anything I can put on my lip to help it heal faster and relieve pain?
Answer:
Based on your description the only thing that I would recommend would be to apply Vaseline to the area.
Member Comments (4)
by sanchu, Jan 26, 2008
I burned my bottom lip from putting a burrito in the microwave and then taking it out and biting it, and now I've a big white patch taht looks terrible on my bottom lip. How long do burns on the lip take to heal, and will this go away? Also, what's the best treatment for it?
by sanchu, Jan 26, 2008
by stratton, Feb 28, 2008
I alos burned my lower lip, and the doctor told me to mix liquid benadryl and maalox. swish and spit.
by tamara1995, Jul 20, 2008
A related discussion, burn on lip was started.
by halfback, Aug 24, 2008
A related discussion, red lip scars was started.
by jake202, Dec 01, 2008
A related discussion, What do i do about this burn on my top lip? was started.
by aishas98, Apr 19, 2009
A related discussion, i have burned my lips from the side with a lemon was started.
by moo074, Apr 23, 2010
A related discussion, swollen lips was started.