Aa
A
A
Close
Burns Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.
1 - 20 (of 96) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My infant broke out with a fever which reached 104.9. I realized the severity 1 day later as I did not have a thermometer on hand and I ...
2 answers |
Hello !! Am not sure if this is the right place to post this question I had a 24 hour urine test the other day and I was not given...
15 answers |
Dr. Guy: My husband suffered a chemical burn of his entire sinus cavity due to inhalation at a factory. This is a one-time event which ...
2 answers |
Yesterday I used Nair on my face, above my face and now have a chemical burn on my face. I am going on vacation in 2 days and want to kn...
6 answers |
What are the long turn effects of 3rd degree burns on the backs of a man's arms? I received 1st thru 3rd degree burns over 39 % of my up...
1 answer |
My son, 8 yrs. old, sprayed Lysol disinfected spray on his face. As a result he has a burn the size of a 50-cent coin, lil pain, but some...
2 answers |
(sorry my english,i'm from Bucharest,Romania) my child,6 months older,burn to face(3 degree)whit steam iron.Please,help treat name for ...
3 answers |
didnt know if this belonged here, but i received a pretty bad burn on my arm from a cigarette. (i dont smoke, someone else did it to me) ...
3 answers |
i swallowed very hot food and it got stuck in my throat and was there for a while before i could get it out. now it is very sore and hurt...
3 answers |
What will help the soar throat caused by radiation?
5 answers |
I recieved a burn on the top of my bottom lip from a dental instrument. It has been 5 days and is still as painful as ever. I feel it ca...
9 answers |
i got burnt 2 years ago with boiling water, i have a hypertrophic scar covering the whole top of my shoulder. i've been told nothing can ...
3 answers |
I recently did something very stupid. My friend dared me to a test of willpower. We put our arms together while another friend put a li...
5 answers |
hi dr , pls help me i have put garlic on my acne and for 3 days ..it has burned my normal skin surrounding the pimple and i accidently pe...
3 answers |
Another question--what is the purpose of a Jobst? Are those only used for a certain type of scar--after grafting, or keloids?
I am wondering what the long-term effects are of second degree burns. Do the scars that develop from these burns cause problems? Do they ...
4 answers |
I burned the side of my right index finger many months ago between the distal and the middle phalanx. The tissue initially hardened sligh...
4 answers |
Hers's one. Jumped into a hot bath tub and burned my Scrodom. This took some of the 1st layer of skin off. I have been using Neosporin...
2 answers |
while cooking I open a pot ans the steam rose up and burned my arm. I believe there are blisters forming, in total the area affected is...
2 answers |
Hello, Back in August of 2007 I was having to put freon in my vehicle. A few hours after putting some in, I noticed a red patch on...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now