760?1284565444
CLOMID CLUB User Group
Need some advice (Clomid)
About This Group:

A group for all the ladies who have been on clomid or are about to start.We can share information about the drug and help and support each other along the way.

Founded by bevfly on September 15, 2010
271 members

Need some advice (Clomid)

Ok, for starters...I finished my second round of Clomid on 1/6/12. I started taking it on the 2nd. (3-7) 100mg a day.
I did ovulate (a little early) and had intercourse pretty much every day. Mainly ovulated the 9th-13th.
Today is the 19th and I have been feeling really irritable these past couple of days. I have horrible gas (sorry!) and today I have this slight/dull cramping going on in my lower abdomen (left side). Almost feels like ovulation cramps but I already ovulated.

Anyone who's gotten pregnant, what is the main reason you thought you might be pregnant (besides missed AF of course), anything super early that made you almost positive? I'm feeling pretty good about this round of Clomid. Are these dull cramps normal and could it be a sign of pregnancy? There is so much stuff on the internet, I never know what to believe.
Thanks!

PS. I know I just gotta wait for a missed AF so I can take a EPT, just wondering though...hoping for something to look forward to.
So was it good news?
i had implantation bleeding :S and super cramping almost as if i was having periods and bad periods lol..
I'm having super bad cramps...suppose to start my period Saturday...but I've been having terrible cramps for a week now! no IB yet :(
Implantation bleeding doesnt happen always- i did with my son but not with other pregnancies.
Did you go straight onto clomid? or have any surgery prior to starting? I just had a laparoscopy/hysteroscopy to clean up scar tissue from previous csection. I also suffered 2 m/c. I will be starting clomid this cycle-hopefully this week. Never really thought id say "hopefully" and be speaking of AF. lol.
I hope you are having implantation cramps, watch for dark nipples, increased darkness in breast veins, enlargement of breast, frequent  urination and possible neon in color (which could also be from prenatals if your on those so not a guarentee sign of preg.), fatigue to the point where your to exhausted to talk and keep eyes open, also iron taste in mouth and increased sense of smell. I dont think nausea is a huge factor in finding out your preg, i wasnt with my son, i was uncontrollably sick during my 1st m/c preg, and non during my last pregnancy with twins. Everyones different but those are some of the signs i'd watch for
Again-just curious to your pre clomid situation to see if where anywhere similar.
*~baby dust~* GL on a BFP
Im now vlog'ing my ttc journey while on clomid. Feels good to vent and kinda reassure myself that we're heading in the right direction.
subscribe to me and follow my progress and hopefully success while on clomid!!

youtube.com/user/****
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
KeeLolo, and Lynniepooh commented on Lynniepooh's status