Can a disease with symptoms similar to Anal fissures cause CANCER?
Symptoms
I get severe and itching pain in my anal region . Doctor has diagonised this as anal fissure .
It started when I got typhoid and took strong medicines for typhoid . It's been two years since then.  
It increases when i have constipation  . I cannot sit for long times and  in hot and humid weather the pain increases .
I generally have hard stools and the pain starts just after defecation  .
I have undergone 2-3 different treatments (ayurvedic and allopathic )and completed their course  but the relief was only temporary .
Now the problem has become chronic and does not go even after taking high fibrous food and I am taking other precautions as well .

Doubts

Are there diseases with similar symptoms like this which can lead to cancer and should I go for furthur methods of diagnosis . So far only visual diagnosis was done .  Are there ways to make sure that the problem is only fissures or some other diseases with similar symptoms . ?
Could these chronic fissure pain lead to ulcer ?
Could it even develop to cancer ?
What are the symptoms of developing into ulcer or cancer ? how to diagnose this ?
what should I do  in that case ?  Should I go for an operation to remove the fissures ?
Are there any side effects of operation ??
Can it Re-occur ?  How dangerous is this disease ?
I would recommend having a colonoscopy so the doctors can see exactly what is going on.  The prep is awful but it might answer you questions as to what the problem really is.  Good Luck!!