Chronic dry cough!
Hi all!, I am 32 years old and I have had a dry cough for the last two years that only goes away when I sleep. I feel like I want to cough but when I do it is dry and very irritating.

I have had a chest x-ray and had my sinuses and throat scoped. All of them have come out fine. I have been to an allergist and he gave me allergy medication for my allergies, which are many. He also thinks that I have asthma but the medications for asthma make me loose my mind with anxiety.

Recently my GP has suggested stress and anxiety of the source of my cough. However, I feel like I don't trust Dr's anymore and think there is something a lot worse wrong with me.  

I have had a lot of stress in my life the last few years from moving and fetility problems with my wife but I don't believe that stress can make me cough all the time.

Please help me!!