Cancer Community
Colon Cancer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Colon Cancer

Had second colonoscpy and found out yesterday the second one had a cancer grow back . The first one had one on rectum and upper area. This time the rectum was clear but had two on upper area again after 5 months between last one Not sure why didnt mention if blood test they did to possibly see if it matastisized or not. I was just shocked the cancer was there and didn't think to ask. Holy cow.  Do people lost their houses trying to get treatment we have blue cross but 20% of 100.000 is still 20 thou and we have several credit cards maxed out already.  How can kemo cost 100thousand!  Not to mention the surgery to either take the half colon or the whole thing. (no pun intended) If I was not working and welfare I could have every thing paid for but now I will probally lose everything. Right ? Good grief