Colon Rectal Cancer concern
I am a female age 50 and I have experienced blood in stool, small blood clots and mucas in my stool, bloating in my abdomen, excessive gas, thin stools for about three months.  I have has polyops removed before and went to see my Dr. and he stated he could see a mass in my anus we did a cat scan and I am scheduled for a barium enema in about 10 days,  Could this be colon or rectal cancer
Hi!
Symptom wise and also because you have polyps removed in the past, yes, chances of colo-rectal cancer are there. However, similar symptoms can be due to diverticulosis (outpouchings from the bowel wall), inflammatory bowel disease (IBS, Crohn's, Celiac, ulcerative colitis) or due to hemorrhoids and rectal polyps. You need to wait for your barium enema report and may need colonoscopy. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Yes.  Dont let too much time go by before the follow-up treatments or tests that are necessary for final determination if you do or not,