Could it be Cancer or something else?
For the last two months I've been having headaches on and off at one spot of my head. Near my right temple/ear. And my eyesight have been just like a tiny bit blurry every once in a while. My legs wasnt acting right yesterday morning but that might have been because i just woke up or something. Tylenol or Ibuprofen wont work. Welll, they work but then quit working and sudafed cold and sinus dont work either even they are 24 hour.

Another problem dont think its related or anything. I havent been having my periods normally like i should. I dont know whats wrong with me.
and also it has pressure right there on my head also
Hi.  Can you give more information about yourself, like your age, line of work (do you work the night shift, for example)?   Do you have any other symptoms like fever, colds or a stuffy nose or seeing sparkling lights or zigzag lines on the periphery of your vision? Do you hear any buzzing or droning sounds whenever you have headache? These can help provide clues as to what's causing your headache.  

A whole lot of illnesses can present with headache, but I think it is premature at this point to think about possible cancer as the cause (unless you've had it in the past).  Have you consulted with a doctor? If you have, what have they told you?

I hope to hear more from you soon.
My name is Samantha, and im 18 years old. Im a waitress at my Cafe. I work the night shift from 5-10..I always have a lowgrade fever every time i go to the doc. Whats the periphery of my vision? Some times i hear like a wave ...idk wht it is..you know a wave sound....during my headache.
I have been having high ish blood pressure also
Hi. From the things you've mentioned, I can think of at least three possible conditions which you might have. I've listed them down as follows:

1. Migraine headache.  This is a common condition, which could be precipitated by stress at work and lack of sleep.  It usually presents as headache on one side with intermittent blurring of vision.  Common pain medications like Tylenol or Ibuprofen might not work for migraine, that may be the reason your headache isn't going away.

2. Infection.  Although migraine headache can account for most of the symptoms you've mentioned, it's not usually accompanied by low grade fever.  If you often have fever that comes and goes, together with the headache, you may need to see a doctor to check if you have any underlying infection.

3. Error of Refraction. Intermittently blurry eyesight accompanied by headache may mean that you need eyeglasses.  Maybe you need to have your eyes checked.

What you most probably do not have: cancer.  The prevalence of brain cancer causing headache in your age group is pretty low. It would be best to consider the more common causes of headache (like migraine) before entertaining the possibility of malignancy.