Cancer Community
Do I have cancer?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Do I have cancer?

Hi i'm a 13 year old boy and i'm not sure but i think i might have cancer.sorry if i say this in reaally simple terms but i don't know much medical language...
a few months ago i noticed a small lump undermy waistline and above my penis (not actually on it) then about a month ago i noticed that(i might be wrong) but it had sort of shrunk a bit and there was another lump in the place where my penis meets the skin but not directly on the penis.then about 4 days ago i noticed that it seemed to have shrunk also(again im sot sure) and another lmp has appeared on the right side of my penis on the plae where the penis itself meets the ball sack again not actually on the penis but n the edge.at this point i'm really scared and im not sure if i have cancer?do i have cancer? and if i do...is it treatable? and what stage is it at? please answer quick because i want to know as soon as possible

one more thing... i havent informed anyone yet of this.not my parents, not my friends, doctor or anything.
you need to see a doctor asap!!
Don't let Tina's advice scare you. While it's always a good idea to see a doctor when you're concerned, the odds are really slim that it is cancer. I'd bet a lot that it isn't.