Extreme fatigue
My husband has GBM Stage IV.  He underwent chemo/radiation.  He also just finished his first 5 days per month of Temodar (this dose was 340mg).  He is absolutely exhausted and has been sleeping almost nonstop for 3 days.  Is this normal and will it get better?  I am so worried .....
Most side effects slowly go away after treatment ends because the healthy cells recover over time. The time it takes to get over some side effects and regain energy varies from person to person and depends on many factors, including your overall health and the drugs you were given.

Many side effects go away fairly quickly, but some may take months or years to completely go away. Sometimes the side effects can last a lifetime, such as when chemo causes long-term damage to the heart, lungs, kidneys, or reproductive organs. Certain types of chemo sometimes cause delayed effects, such as a second cancer that may show up many years later.

Patients often become discouraged about how long their treatment lasts or the side effects they have. If you feel this way, talk to your doctor. You may be able to change your medicine or treatment schedule. If needed, your doctor should be able to suggest ways to reduce any pain and discomfort you have.

Hope this helps.  Good Luck and God Bless.