Multiple cancers in the same person
We have an individual , locally, that is claiming to have had NHD, stomach cancer, brain cancer, liver cancer, pancreatic cancer, ovarian cancer, a rare heart cancer and not to mention brain cancer. Is this even possible?This person is using a different cancer, almost monthly, in order to garner sympathy - not to mention 'donations for treatment'.
I would never be one to say that a person is lying, cancers can spread , I assume if this person has NHD they are in stage IV where the cancer is now spreading to parts of the body. I have no idea if it usually happens this fast or all at once. I pray that it doesn't, because now I am nervous that it might be in store for my father. Please keep us informed of what you might learn , I really am interested to know myself now, thank you for your post.
My father has 3 different types of cancer at the same time none of them related or have spread from a previous cancer, he had his lower lobe removed from his lung from lung cancer,  the following P.E.T. Scan to check and see if the cancer had spread round that he was fine from the lung cancer and he had bladder cancer.  They were initially worried that the lung cancer had spread to the bladder but he had a different type of cancer. After a year of being treated for bladder cancer they found out he had non-hodgekins lymphoma.
I really do hope that it's not someone that would lie just for sympathy, and thank you again for sharing you post.