Possible oral cancer?
It's been about 5 or so days now that I've been having burning pain on the underside of my tongue, closer to the bottom of my mouth.  Sometimes the pain isn't present until I move the tongue, or cause any pressure (drinking out of a straw, for example).  Also, it sometimes goes away, then comes back with increasing pain.  

There's nothing visibly wrong, but I'm no expert and the area under the tongue is full of lumps and random stuff, so I wouldn't know any better.  Using mouthwash numbs the pain for a little while.

A few details about my lifestyle/habits:
20 years old.
I've been using spitting tobacco/snuff for about two years now.  Just about 15 grams every 2 days.  Not an excessive amount, but hey, tobacco is tobacco.
Don't smoke, but I do occasionally have a cigar.
Don't drink.
Never had symptoms like this before.

Not sure what other information I can provide...I plan on dropping by the clinic as soon as they're open, but would like to know what I might be dealing with before hand.

Thanks for any information you could give me.
It would be very difficult to comment without a clinical evaluation. You need to schedule an appointment and see a doctor at the earliest.
What needs to be done immediately is that you stop using tobacco/ snuff. That has to be done with immediate effect and completely.
Also you need to take vitamin supplements especially Vitamin B complex. Eating a healthy diet is important and so is adequate hydration.
This could be due to either vitamin deficiency, or due to the tobacco or snuff. Once you have a clinical examination, the confirmed diagnosis will be available.
Hope this helps.
Good luck.
Thanks for the reply, I'll be going in as soon as possible.  I really don't get enough vitamins and haven't been consistent in taking supplements, perhaps I should.
You also need to stop the tobacco or snuff. that is of utmost importance. I noticed that you have not mentioned anything about stopping that as yet. The vitamin and mineral supplements would only help if your body's own defense system is doing good.
Hope this helps.
Good luck.