Proximal Humeral Bone Lesion
I had a MRI of my rt should done for RCT and  two lesions showed on my proximal humerus.  They had decreased signal on T1 and increased signal on T2 and IR.  The largest lesion is 9mm x 8mm. There was moderate enhancement post contrast on the MRI. They seem to connect with a vessel. Bone scan was negative. The radiologist is not sure as to what these lesions are and was I wondering where to send my films for a second opinion.  I had a MRI in 2007 and the lesions were not on the images then.  We have ruled out metastatic cancer and multiple myleoma. I am seeing an oncologist and my follow up is next week.  Any information would be great.
Is this a general Oncologist or an Ortho Oncologist?  

Will this be the first visit?  I was confused about that.  

Who ruled out the Multiple Myeloma, etc.?  
This is a follow up visit post MRI wwo. He is a general oncologist and he did the lab work for multiple myeloma.
Ok, that is good you have seen the general oncologist and he has ruled out some things for you already.  

I would recommend having an Orthopedic Oncologist view your films as well.