Cancer Community
Question for the doctor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Question for the doctor

Hi doctor - A quick question for you, i hope you can help me.
Will try and explain my situation best i can,

Im 30 year old male from UK - im a person fitness instructor

The start of june this year i noticed alot of BRIGHT RED blood on my stool and paper. Also i started to have really bad stomach pains, taken to A and E (ER) on 3 occasions.
after the weight loss and into july i started to gain back weight (but more on my belly i feel) and its not october and ive not bleed in 2 months atall.

The pain is constant and now it feels like its over my Liver the pain is in the liver area.Also i have a really bad stiging itching sensation under both armpits , and i little pea sized lump under my left armpit.
Im also so tried all the time.
Ive had loads of tests including 4 x LFT tests where my ALT was 77 now gone done to 44 and B/rubi is 22 My doctor says they are abit high but fine.
Other tests ive had are
HIV = neg
Hep a b c = neg
Sigmoidoscopy= fine
Camera down throat - hyutus hernia (small)
barium meal - fine
barium enema - fine
Full abdominal ultrasound - fine
chest xray- fine
stomach xray-fine
My specialist saying its IBS but i really think its a liver issue. could this be live cancer???

if you need any more info please ask i hop ive put enough down

This discussion is related to could this be cancer.
Any1 got any info  for me?
august 25,2009 i got ultrasound and the  Doctor found out that i have a bilateral small cystic breast on my both breast,they found no calcification seen ,the areola complex are intact and no axillary adenopathiess noted,she tolr me to repeat my ultrasound after 6 months if it is become bigger,2 weeks later i noticed that i have an armpit lump  and it become bigger so i started to worry its tender to touch and no pain .please help me to understand this I am 34 single  female.