Aa
A
A
Close
Vitamin C infusions
Has anyone heard of Vitamin C infusions that will put the cancer into remission? My step dad has stage 4 cancer and is too weak to do chemo. We cant do much treatment but have heard good things about Vitamin C IV infusions. Does anyone have any info on this?
Paula
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
As with any alternative treatment. there are success stories floating around. Check out: http://www.beating-cancer-gently.com/nl98.html

Or: http://www.CancerSuccessForum.Com

Good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have been checking out websites, I was wondering if anyone out there had actually done it. Thanks, I will check out those sites too.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
499151 tn?1235363242
Hi Paula,

I have Stage 3B advanced cervical cancer, I have NOT taken any chemo/radiation but, I am taking this IV Vitamin C therapy. I also get; B & magnesium vitamins with it. I am in hope that this is the case. I also take a bunch of other supplements. I tak this IV therapy through my Natropathic office, I am sure if you look in your local phone book, you will find one.

All the Best Elizabeth
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi Paula,

I have had Vitamin C infusions, (5 days a week for 5 months).  The Vitamin C was combined with DMSO, B Vitimans and Cesium (spelling?).  I saw several people walk away cancer free, (breast, lung, colon and pancreatic).   Unfortunately, I have a blood cancer and it did not work for me.  I certainly believe it is worth a try.

Best of Luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hi Paula,

There is a great facility in Clearwater, FL that specializes in alternative cancer treatments, including Vitamin C infusions.  They treat every stage cancer and have a relatively high success rate.  Their website is www.utopiaawaits.com

Best of health to you and your dad.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources