blood in nose?
Almost every morning when I wake up, I blow my nose and blood comes out.  What could be the reason for this?  I have two very small, clearish bumps on my nose near my eye, which have appeared somewhat recently.  Could this have anything to do with it?
Hi.  There are many possible reasons for having bloody discharge from the nose. Among the probable causes (in adults) are the following:

1.  Traumatic injury to the nasal lining.  Blowing one's nose too hard can injure blood vessels in the nasal mucosa.
2.  Hypertension.  Spikes of high blood pressure can also cause blood vessels in the nose to burst.
3.  Bleeding nasal polyps.  These are non-cancerous lumps inside the nose which frequently occur in people with chronic sinusitis.
4.  Blood diseases.  Bleeding from the nose and gums may be an initial manifestation of a disease involving the blood or one of its components.
5.  Cancer.  Certain cancers (example: nasopharyngeal carcinoma) can present with nose bleed.

You would need to see a doctor (preferably an ENT specialist) to determine which condition you have.  I can't tell you what those "clearish bumps" on your nose are without actually having examined them.  It really would be best if you can have yourself evaluated by a doctor as soon as possible.