Cancer Expert Forum
could this be cancer

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.

could this be cancer

I have a lump under my skin on my chin, it hurts a little when I touch it. It has been there for 2 weeks....... could this be cancer?
It is unlikely to be cancer.
What you are describing is probably an inflammed or enlarged submental lymph node, perhaps caused by an infection. However, to ensure that this is indeed the case, it may be wise to consult a doctor, especially because it has not gone away for 2 weeks now.
All the best, and God Bless!
Hello Dr. Saini,
Thank you so mcuh for responding, it is gone now, but I was really worried....... God bless you too.
My sister in law has fluid on one of her breast and is very painful to the touch, could this be a sign of breast cancer?
Please explain what exactly you mean by "fluid in breast" - is she having a nipple discharge?
All the best,
Dr Saini
To: MR. Kamal S Saini
Hi, I am from Vietnam, my mother was diagnozed with kidney cancer, performed tumor removal on the left kidney. Now she was in metastatic period in born. Could you please give me advice for her treatment, or give me contact of doctor who specializes in this mater so I can send them more details about my mother situation for further advice. Thank very much.
My contact: one_forever07***@****
I intend to send this information to you via your email, but I cant find it, so very sorry for sending this post in this topic.
I am sorry to hear about your mothers illness.
Metastatic renal cancer is a difficult problem to deal with, but there have been some promising recent advances in this field. A couple of new drugs have been approved, and many more are in clinical trials.
I am sorry I do not personally know any renal oncologist in Vietnam, but I would certainly be willing to provide you any information or advise that you may need.
All the best, and God Bless!
Dr Saini
Just wondering if you could help me out. I've been having stomach problems i.e. nausea for a couple of weeks on and off mainly, as well as pressure in the back off the skull with occasional minor headaches that only last for a few minutes and usually are relieved by standard pain medication. No vomiting, vision, speech or memory problems..yet. Hope you can help me out.

CDUNGEY
Your symptoms of headache and upper gastrointestinal upset could be because of many causes, ranging from a simple viral infection, to vascular headache, to gastritis, and other diagnoses.
If your symptoms persist,please consult an internist.
Good Luck!
I woke one morning with a lump on my forehead that wasn't there the night before. I didn't hit my head on anything, and it wasn't red or bruised. I didn't have a headache, nor was the spot itself sore unless I pushed on it. It was hard but when pushed hard enough it felt like it spread out temporarily. It started large enough to be noticed by people very easily, but has since decreased in size, though is still noticeable. I've had a ganglion cyst before in my wrist, but that was constantly painful. Could you please help me out. Thank you very much!
Hi, I have been feeling sick the past months. I had an HCG test done to see if there is malignancy on my body. I am female 27yrs old, single, not pregnant and not sexually active. The result is Index+4,(54.0 Int. Units) -- which is above normal from normal unit of 1 to 49 I.U.. Can i make this as my baseline for having any malignancies? I have a pain on my right lower abdomen radiating on my back and on the upper right side of my abdomen, then i have a pain also on my upper right and left back. I am urinitang every 2 hrs. I am constipated. i always feel tired and weak but i dont have fever. Anyone pls help!, Do you think something is wrong? Should i see an oncologist right away? One more thing, whenever i press my right lower abdomen it is very very painful.
Dear Dr Saini,

After giving brith to my first child I developed a pea-sized hard, unmovable lump under my skin on my back. Over the past few months has turned dark and while it is painless it does itch from time to time. I plan on seeing a doctor but I just moved and I havn't found the time to find a Dr. nor keep an appointment. I was wondering if you could tell me what the possibilities are for this lump. I was thinking it was a cycst but then again, I'm not even close to being an expert.
A related discussion, Question for the doctor was started.
A related discussion, extremely worry and trapped in a reclusive area was started.
A related discussion, Cancer? was started.
A related discussion, skim lipmoa was started.
A related discussion, scared its stomach cancer was started.
A related discussion, What could this be? was started.
A related discussion, esophagus cancer was started.
A related discussion, smoke and drink abuse was started.
A related discussion, Penis Cancer? was started.
A related discussion, cyst in ovaries was started.
A related discussion, could this be... was started.
A related discussion, breast cancer was started.
A related discussion, Abnormal CT and PET was started.
A related discussion, please help-its urgent was started.
A related discussion, Cancer or Mucocele was started.
I have had very dry itchy scalp my whole life. It never really seemed to bother me- when I got pregnant the dryness and itchyness seemed to be dormant.

However after I gave birth the dryness came back in full force. It is on the back of my scalp on the left side near my hairline - starting from the bottoms of my hair line to above my ear- all in my scalp.

I tried to look at the area if dryness and it's red with a white crust. Very itchy and burns at times.

The other day I was rubbing my neck and I felt a lump on the left side of my neck. The lump is movable and is not tender to the touch. It feels rubbery.

Now I google this and know I think I have cancer or tb. Then I think I make myself jaw other symptoms- i get very hot at night- I sweat but it's not a soaking sweat.

Other than that - I don't feel tired  I don't have a fever, and the weight I am losing is from my pregnancy- I still have an appetiate. I workout every day and I feel fine.

So any ideas why my lymph node is swollen??

I am not a fan of doctors ans I do have my yearly appointment the first week of January...

The lump is towards the back of my neck near the hair line.
A related discussion, some kind of throat cancer?? was started.