Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Cancer Forum
MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.
1 - 20 (of 251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A few weeks ago, I fell asleep and about 2 hours later I woke up and had excruciating pain in my right shoulder. I also have pain in my ...
13 answers |
hi i am female, 31 years old, australian. last christmas (about 9 months ago) i noticed a small hard lump on my right chest (just abov...
2 answers |
i had s surgery last april 17,2009 wherein my left ovary was removed due to twisted mature cystic teratoma. after a week, my histopath re...
2 answers |
Since completing tx in March '08 (chemo 8/07 - 1/08; rads in Feb. & mid Mar. '08), I got my yearly mammogram in 4/08and yesterday, 4/09. ...
2 answers |
My 5yr old daughter has had very enlarged lymph nodes for over 6mths. At first, it was a 3-4cm cervical node on the right side. She now h...
7 answers |
My fiance had a Pap smear today and a lump the size of a dime was found on her cervix. I need a straight answer here. How bad is this? I ...
2 answers |
I suffer from ulcerative colitis and now diagnosed with superficial bladder cancer (Ta, low grade). My bladder was perforated during tumo...
4 answers |
Thank you for this service. I am stressing with worry so I would really appreciate some insight. Almost two years ago I was diagnos...
3 answers |
My brother has had head and neck cancer and now is cancer free. However due to the extensive radiation treatments he had along with chem...
5 answers |
in may 2008 my wife had a biopsy on a lymph node near her breast and armpit. the lab report said "findings are of an atypical lymphoid i...
1 answer |
Hi I am a 37 year old female. I was diagnosed 13 years ago with Castleman's Disease. They thought it was a neuroendocrine tumor but bio...
1 answer |
I am a 47 yr old female with a hx of MCTD/ILD on methotrexate weekly. In the last 3 months, I have had progressively worse constipation (...
2 answers |
I am seeking your opinion regarding my hard case, tumor recurrence . I am 28 years old male.try to smrize Feb09: incidental finding by ...
2 answers |
I have a lump under my skin on my chin, it hurts a little when I touch it. It has been there for 2 weeks....... could this be cancer?
29 answers |
I know I made a post about cancer about a week ago. But I forgot to ask about something so I am posting again. I have been living with ...
4 answers |
Hi doctor. I am 32 years old.I have nervous stomach for almost 6 years.but for almost 8 months I am feeling a lump under right side of...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, 30yo male here in very good shape and health. Recently went to my GP because I wanted his opinion on a swollen...
3 answers |
When I was only somewhere between 14 and 17 years old, I was approached by a person that hated me at the time. They asked me to smoke ma...
2 answers |
I had an ultrasound the dr said I had a substance and fibroids on my uterus and the lining was thick well yeah it as thick I was ready to...
1 answer |
Hi doctor, 3 months ago I noticed a small lymph node on the left side of my neck painless and movable. As well as a few other very small...
5 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Oncologist in your area?