Aa
A
A
Close
Cancer Forum
MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.
1 - 20 (of 251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A few weeks ago, I fell asleep and about 2 hours later I woke up and had excruciating pain in my right shoulder. I also have pain in my ...
14 answers |
hi i am female, 31 years old, australian. last christmas (about 9 months ago) i noticed a small hard lump on my right chest (just abov...
2 answers |
i had s surgery last april 17,2009 wherein my left ovary was removed due to twisted mature cystic teratoma. after a week, my histopath re...
2 answers |
Since completing tx in March '08 (chemo 8/07 - 1/08; rads in Feb. & mid Mar. '08), I got my yearly mammogram in 4/08and yesterday, 4/09. ...
2 answers |
My 5yr old daughter has had very enlarged lymph nodes for over 6mths. At first, it was a 3-4cm cervical node on the right side. She now h...
7 answers |
My fiance had a Pap smear today and a lump the size of a dime was found on her cervix. I need a straight answer here. How bad is this? I ...
2 answers |
I suffer from ulcerative colitis and now diagnosed with superficial bladder cancer (Ta, low grade). My bladder was perforated during tumo...
4 answers |
Thank you for this service. I am stressing with worry so I would really appreciate some insight. Almost two years ago I was diagnos...
3 answers |
My brother has had head and neck cancer and now is cancer free. However due to the extensive radiation treatments he had along with chem...
5 answers |
in may 2008 my wife had a biopsy on a lymph node near her breast and armpit. the lab report said "findings are of an atypical lymphoid i...
1 answer |
Hi I am a 37 year old female. I was diagnosed 13 years ago with Castleman's Disease. They thought it was a neuroendocrine tumor but bio...
1 answer |
I am a 47 yr old female with a hx of MCTD/ILD on methotrexate weekly. In the last 3 months, I have had progressively worse constipation (...
2 answers |
I am seeking your opinion regarding my hard case, tumor recurrence . I am 28 years old male.try to smrize Feb09: incidental finding by ...
2 answers |
I have a lump under my skin on my chin, it hurts a little when I touch it. It has been there for 2 weeks....... could this be cancer?
31 answers |
I know I made a post about cancer about a week ago. But I forgot to ask about something so I am posting again. I have been living with ...
4 answers |
Hi doctor. I am 32 years old.I have nervous stomach for almost 6 years.but for almost 8 months I am feeling a lump under right side of...
1 answer |
Hi Doctor, 30yo male here in very good shape and health. Recently went to my GP because I wanted his opinion on a swollen...
3 answers |
When I was only somewhere between 14 and 17 years old, I was approached by a person that hated me at the time. They asked me to smoke ma...
2 answers |
I had an ultrasound the dr said I had a substance and fibroids on my uterus and the lining was thick well yeah it as thick I was ready to...
1 answer |
Hi doctor, 3 months ago I noticed a small lymph node on the left side of my neck painless and movable. As well as a few other very small...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank