Aa
A
A
Close

Cancer Forum

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.

1 - 20 (of 251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A few weeks ago, I fell asleep and about 2 hours later I woke up and had excruciating pain in my right shoulder. I also have pain in my left hip. It is a burning sensation centered in the joint. It I did nothing out of the ordinary, I...
boneproblems | Last answer
hi i am female, 31 years old, australian. last christmas (about 9 months ago) i noticed a small hard lump on my right chest (just above my breast) - i have been travelling for a year, and at the time was in italy, so i went to an ital...
carliee | Last answer
i had s surgery last april 17,2009 wherein my left ovary was removed due to twisted mature cystic teratoma. after a week, my histopath revealed that the cyst found in my left ovary was Immature Teratoma Grade 1. is this curable? do i nee...
loveyou1044 | Last answer
Since completing tx in March '08 (chemo 8/07 - 1/08; rads in Feb. & mid Mar. '08), I got my yearly mammogram in 4/08and yesterday, 4/09. Yesterday they took 2 extra pictures because I felt a small lump that I was concerned about (after ...
Laurie252 | Last answer
My 5yr old daughter has had very enlarged lymph nodes for over 6mths. At first, it was a 3-4cm cervical node on the right side. She now has a 1cm node on the left side, just above the clavicle. She has ongoing belly pain. She has had num...
mydogiselvis | Last answer
My fiance had a Pap smear today and a lump the size of a dime was found on her cervix. I need a straight answer here. How bad is this? I cant find any good info on this and I'm scared.
JS1978 | Last answer
I suffer from ulcerative colitis and now diagnosed with superficial bladder cancer (Ta, low grade). My bladder was perforated during tumor removal (TURBT) resulting in colitis flare up and bowels shutting down after exposure to leakage. ...
Vrosey2 | Last answer
Thank you for this service. I am stressing with worry so I would really appreciate some insight. Almost two years ago I was diagnosed with a nodular basal cell carcinoma on my right cheek. At the time, it was about 1 and a half cm ...
matt24 | Last answer
My brother has had head and neck cancer and now is cancer free. However due to the extensive radiation treatments he had along with chemo he now is having problems with his jaws. Apparently it is the scar tissue from the radiation that...
Donna899 | Last answer
in may 2008 my wife had a biopsy on a lymph node near her breast and armpit. the lab report said "findings are of an atypical lymphoid infiltrate...predominantly cd20 positive b cells showing a mild lambda light chain predominance...b c...
smileydog1972 | Last answer
Hi I am a 37 year old female. I was diagnosed 13 years ago with Castleman's Disease. They thought it was a neuroendocrine tumor but biopsy showed Castlemans. I then had tumors in my liver, uterus, and thymus. Those were never biopsied...
shannon8527 | Last answer
I am a 47 yr old female with a hx of MCTD/ILD on methotrexate weekly. In the last 3 months, I have had progressively worse constipation ( which is a change for me). I have had some bright red rectal bleeding in the toilet and on the stoo...
grace77 | Last answer
I am seeking your opinion regarding my hard case, tumor recurrence . I am 28 years old male.try to smrize Feb09: incidental finding by CT, Renal Tumor and Liver Tumor, Liver Tumor confirmed to be Focal Nodular Hyperplasia(FNH) Mar09: ...
shnasultan | Last answer
I have a lump under my skin on my chin, it hurts a little when I touch it. It has been there for 2 weeks....... could this be cancer?
anamoly | Last answer
I know I made a post about cancer about a week ago. But I forgot to ask about something so I am posting again. I have been living with a person that hates me and has a criminal background. I was wondering if the following would be pos...
mdhf123 | Last answer
Hi doctor. I am 32 years old.I have nervous stomach for almost 6 years.but for almost 8 months I am feeling a lump under right side of my stomach. It is palpable and it fluctuating in size. sometimes I cant feel the lump when I evacua...
masoudgc | Last answer
Hi Doctor, 30yo male here in very good shape and health. Recently went to my GP because I wanted his opinion on a swollen lymph node (posterior cervical) that has been swollen for at least over a year. I discovered it in...
sethmo1300 | Last answer
When I was only somewhere between 14 and 17 years old, I was approached by a person that hated me at the time. They asked me to smoke marijuana with them so I did. Looking back on it I find it very strange they wanted to smoke marijuan...
mdhf123 | Last answer
I had an ultrasound the dr said I had a substance and fibroids on my uterus and the lining was thick well yeah it as thick I was ready to start my period doc said to gt a CA 125 test to se if im am a higher risk for getting cancer from w...
worriesalot70 | Last answer
Hi doctor, 3 months ago I noticed a small lymph node on the left side of my neck painless and movable. As well as a few other very small ones, also painless and moveable same side of neck. I went to my doctor, and had a CBC done and cam...
jess220 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now