exsizing
I have vain 3 and my doctor is going to ex size the tissue and use laser also. What I want to know is does the doctor sew up the cut out part or use laser to cauterize the wound ?The doctor said after surgery, it would be painful, I wonder how bad does it hurt?  Also do they do the test while your still on the table so they know how much tissue to take?

How are you? Can you elaborate on the diagnosis, extent, symptom and your medical history?  Prior to any procedure such as excision, the attending physician usually discusses the procedure, possible effects, pain management and clear any queries from the patient. Laser and electric cautery usually utilizes cauterization and not necessarily sutures depending on the factors mentioned above. The degree of pain will also depend on your threshold for pain and extent of the affected part. It is bst that you talk to your doctor about this for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.