lump on back of neck
I have a lump on the back of my neck in the middle next to the top of my spine.It appeared about 6 months ago the size of a pea but has grown now to about the size of a marble,its very hard and has started to hurt a little as if I have been sleeping the wrong way.When you touch it it moves around slightly.Has anyone got any advice on what it could be as Im starting to get a little worried especially as it has grown.
Hi.  It's hard to second-guess what that lump is.  Since it has persisted and has progressively grown during a six month interval, it would be best to have it examined by a doctor.  A biopsy of that lump may need to be done to identify it properly.
I have the same type of lump in the middle of my neck like right on my spine. I also thought I slept the wrong way because I can feel it grow in my sleep and that's when it bothers me or hurts the most.