worried about my health
i have gained 30 lbs in the past 6 weeks have swollen lymph nodes under ears and candida on tongue low energy have been drinking heavy for the past year age 42 never had any other health problems had a lot of stress dealing with my teenage son after his mom died from cancer a couple years ago i have also had a bad problem with sleep apnea since gaining the weight have to sleep sitting up at times
How are you? What other symptoms present?  The swollen lymph nodes may be associated with the infection present. It is important that the candida be treated and the sleep apnea be evaluated by a specialist. A complete blood work-up would also be very helpful in determining the present state of your health. It is important that you manage your drinking also. It is best that you check with your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.