Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community
Cubital tunnel

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a progressive condition that occurs when the nerve, that runs from the forearm to the hand becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist causing pain in the hand and wrist. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments for carpal tunnel.

Cubital tunnel

Has anyone here been diagnosed with cubital tunnel syndrome.I f you have I would like to know if it can cause tremors in your arm.I was diagnosed with cubital tunnel .I get tremors in my left arm. I went to a neurologist and he said it could be early onset of Parkinsons .He put me on levodopa and it wasn't helping so he took me off of it. So I was just wondering if anyone had termors associated with cubital tunnel.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Cubital tunnel syndrome occurs when the ulnar nerve is obstructed during its path along the cubital tunnel, the outer edge of the elbow. This can cause numbness and tingling in the ring finger and little finger, weakening of the grip and difficulty with finger coordination. Its unlikely to cause tremors of the hand. Also, the tremors in parkinson's will affect both the hands. Other causes for tremors are hyperthyroidism, cerebellar disorders and sometimes intentional tremor. Please discuss these options with your doctor when you happen to meet him next time.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.