Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a progressive condition that occurs when the nerve, that runs from the forearm to the hand becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist causing pain in the hand and wrist. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments for carpal tunnel.

1 - 20 (of 134) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Will have one in mid May and already quiet anxious about it, especially the part where a needle is inserted into the muscles. Must have it done on my hands because of numbness in my fingers. Does it hurt worse than a blood test, much...
  Posted
Hi I have been diagnosed with carpal tunnel in both hands- right is much worse than left. I have had a cortisone injection in past and am awaiting surgery. Does anyone find that heat- as in touching something hot or even feeling hot ma...
  Posted
NUMBNESS OF THUMB, INDEX AND MIDDLE FINGER. MOST ANSWERS SAY CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME. OCCURS WHILE LYING IN BED. LAYING ON RIGHT SIDE CAUSES NUMBNESS IN RIGHT HAND; LAYING ON LEFT SIDE CAUSES NUMBNESS IN LEFT HAND. SEEMS TO ME LIKE P...
  Posted
I had carpal tunnel syndrome for 15 years the only thing that cure me was yoga locust pose. Look it up very painful at first but it's worth it.
  Posted
Since three month I am having frequent pain in my left wrist. The pain just comes suddenly, ad I have the urge to press in it. The sensation is very unpleasant. It hurts, but at the same time not very. I work a lot of my laptop, so when ...
  Posted
Hello, I work on-line and play the electric guitar. Before working or playing guitar, I stretch my arms, wrists and fingers. I also massage my forearms and hands to help prevent any injury or RSI. 6 months ago I woke up from a morning, ...
  Posted
Hi there, about a month ago my right thumb became numb but the numbness went away after a few hours. Well 3 days ago my right thumb became numb again but this time it was to the point of where I dropped a carton of milk because I couldn'...
  Posted
Every morning 3 of my right hand fingers are numb (Thumb finger is ok),but once I start moving them, It back to normal. During the day I feel a Little pain at my right arm elbow. I'm 45 years male. The left hand is ok. I do not have the ...
  Posted
12088148 tn?1442317109
Hi guys..i hope you all can help me. For more than 3 weeks most of the time wake up with pin and needle sensation on the left fingers of mine (thumb,index and middle finger) these thing happen after i use my left hand for cutting vegetab...
  Posted
I'm treating the carpal tunnel in my right hand since my doctor admitted surgery only "might" help (other words, she didn't guarantee it would help me). So I'm looking around for the best options and found a machine called Carpal rx and ...
  Posted
Hi, Off an on for the past couple of months I am experiencing wrist/hand pain (hand pain is near the thumb/index finger area). There is no numbness or tingling. It hurts most when I bend my wrist completely forward. I believe that I sle...
  Posted
Ik heb nu 2 geleden een operatie cts gehad en vandaag draadjes en plaaster eraf Zijn er mensen die reeds geopereerd zijn geweest waarvan de insisies (litteken ) kleiner of groter zijn De mijne is in de handpalm maar niet naar de pols ...
  Posted
A few months ago I started having pain at the base of my thumb. Thinking it was carpel tunnel did not pay much attention. The pain is still there and is severe when touched. I have also had tingling of both arms and now there are times ...
  Posted
Hello, So after receiving a cortisone injection for CTS, I have had this weird type of inflammation at the site of injection. It gets worse the more I use it, and has been like this for a few months now. It is white/red about 2 inches...
  Posted
I was posting comments to others questions about this problem, to offer help, but decided to try and make what I have found available to everyone by posting my question as a statement so that it would grab the attention of everyone looki...
  Posted
When I wake up, my hands ache and they are in a bending position that hurts when I straighten them out . Its hurts so bad , but I have never had this pain until the end of my pregnancy. What can I do ?
  Posted
First of all, I know you can't diagnose someone over the interweb but I'm just looking for possibilities to what is going on. I have looked up and talked to several people about the issues I have encountered over the last few months and ...
  Posted
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else out there has had carpal tunnel release that ended up causing more problems than what they had before surgery. I had surgery (open ctr) in October in which the incision didn't heal completely, after see...
  Posted
I had a work injury in October. I was first diagnosed with DeQuervain's and then they added carpal tunnel. I have severe pain in my wrists, forearms, thumbs and my 3 middle fingers go numb and tingle constantly. Not to mention all the o...
  Posted
I have been having severe burning feeling on my right pointer And middle and ring finger tips to the point when I wash my hands Or shower I can not put warm water on them it feelings like the are Being set in boiling water. On my ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community Resources