Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community
About This Community:

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a progressive condition that occurs when the nerve, that runs from the forearm to the hand becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist causing pain in the hand and wrist. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments for carpal tunnel.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By kat112
Hi, Off an on for the past couple of months I am experiencing wrist/hand pain (hand pain is near the thumb/index fin...
By Floppie
Ik heb nu 2 geleden een operatie cts gehad en vandaag draadjes en plaaster eraf Zijn er mensen die reeds geopereerd ...
By azblondie
A few months ago I started having pain at the base of my thumb. Thinking it was carpel tunnel did not pay much attent...
By APHUSERMIEU
NUMBNESS OF THUMB, INDEX AND MIDDLE FINGER. MOST ANSWERS SAY CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME. OCCURS WHILE LYING IN BED. LAYI...
By Missyq78
Hi I have been diagnosed with carpal tunnel in both hands- right is much worse than left. I have had a cortisone inj...
By SerenityR0se
Hello, So after receiving a cortisone injection for CTS, I have had this weird type of inflammation at the site of...
By Ozmarv
I was posting comments to others questions about this problem, to offer help, but decided to try and make what I have...
OzmarvMar 02
By imperfectlover
When I wake up, my hands ache and they are in a bending position that hurts when I straighten them out . Its hurts so...
OzmarvFeb 18
OzmarvFeb 18
Sera_HwangOct 15, 2014
Socks013Sep 08, 2014
LadyViolet23May 14, 2014
By rhyno0688 Blank
First of all, I know you can't diagnose someone over the interweb but I'm just looking for possibilities to what is g...
By Roberto123
Every morning 3 of my right hand fingers are numb (Thumb finger is ok),but once I start moving them, It back to norma...
By sanford55
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else out there has had carpal tunnel release that ended up causing more problems than w...
By Nervesareshot
I had a work injury in October. I was first diagnosed with DeQuervain's and then they added carpal tunnel. I have se...
By Bonblue57
I have been having severe burning feeling on my right pointer And middle and ring finger tips to the point when I wa...
By binaaaa
December of 2013 I started experiencing numbness, tingling in my left arm. I went to the ER and they told me it was n...
By kouichi341 Blank
Hi everyone. I am a 30 year old male who was until last year into playing video games, and using the computer for ho...
By Jesben75 Blank
My husband recently started working on a masonry crew. He's been doing it for about 3weeks. He gradually started gett...
Sera_HwangOct 15, 2014
lilysaltMay 15, 2014
LadyViolet23May 14, 2014
By lilysalt Blank
Hi there. I am a copywriter/illustrator and spend a lot of time making repetitive motions with my right hand. I re...
Sera_HwangOct 15, 2014
Stacey_80Jun 06, 2014
victoria61814May 19, 2014
LadyViolet23May 07, 2014
JD1963Apr 18, 2014
By careerwaitress Blank
I am a waitress with a career spanning 20years now... About 5years ago I believed I was seeing the beginnings of carp...
Sera_HwangOct 15, 2014
LadyViolet23Jun 15, 2014
By lk101265 Blank
I had carpel tunnel surgery done on both hands a year and a half ago. Everything had seemed okay (for the most part)...
Sera_HwangOct 15, 2014
By arronlisa Blank
I have been pre diagnosed with carpal tunnel and am awaiting blood results but everything I read about CTS says it ke...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank