Cats Community
Abby is Going Back to the Vet!

This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet cats!

Viewing 201-308 comments:
I have lizards in my yard, and they like to race me. When I am going up the stairs to get to my apartment, they like to go up the stairs right next to me, but they seem to want to go faster, don't know why lol

Abby loves to chase them. Well, you know how cats are, if it's moving, it's to be chased. As soon as he gets one he won't let go. I almost feel bad for the poor lizard because he is actually killing them slowly, I cannot imagine a slow death (He steps and jumps on them lol, and bites them and throws them far) But then again, I'd rather see my pet entertained, uh but I still feel a bit bad for the lizard lol...I really do.

My green booty, now I can't find it. I don't remember what I typed on the search engine to get to that picture. I did save it but I was at work, so I had to delete it from that computer. I wish I had saved it in mine. :(

By the way, Abby's fur looks phenomenal. It feels like that of a teddy bear. It wasn't this way before. It was pretty hard and sticky of how sick he was. Oh, and I happened to look at the litter box today and his poop looks normal...you hear that? NOOOOORRRMMALLLLLLL.....hurray lol
And no need for steroids or antibiotic. A change in diet is all he's ever needed  :)
He is getting ground beef and liver today for dinner. I'm cooking it right now. It smells disgusting lol I'm gagging right now....
Liver???  Oh nasty!!!!
Liver!! and he doesn't like it very much. But it's working the magic because his poop looks normal, and everything else is back to normal. I am so thankful to My God, you all, my husband and my mom for all the support and help (I feel like I just won an Oscar...thanking everybody lol)
That's great!  He's 100% better now and off all meds?  Well, can't say I can blame Abster for not being a liver fan.  Skunk is not overjoyed with it either.  

Just think about what all of this means if Ab is completely cured by getting off of commercial foods.  That will be the ultimate proof that we need to convince ourselves how harmful all these commercial foods are, including the so-called "prescription" diets.  How scary is that????
Liver is good for them.  Maybe try to "stink it up" with fish or something.

Nothing like a conversation about cat poop  lol  At least i† seems better.

IMHO the prescription diets are just a good way to make money.  The important think is that Abby seems better and PK knows him better than I do so I'm just taking a guess that she "knows" what he needs.  IP and A think they need beer and donuts  = (

WTF!!!!!  Beer and donuts..............what are Ani and IP pregnant???  Thought they were males?
Who else but males would eat donuts and drink beer?  Then they hang out on street corners trying to pick up cute cats like Skunkie  lol

Oh, so Ani and IP are players?  Skunkie is looking for a serious relationship and doesn't want someone after her for her "booty"!  LOL.  She is a woman of substance!
The beagle is just easy!!!!!!

S is trying out to be a Chippendale stripper........the beagle says he has no moves!!!
If the beagle had some of Wolfie's beer, then he would think that S was Mr. Twinkle toes!  Alcohol is good for that.  Maybe Snickers, needs to loosen up some!  The beagle needs to be more respectful of her body!, not share it with the world.  Didn't her mom teach her that????  LOL
I was freaking out up until yesterday. But then I saw a more formed biscuit and I relaxed and kept thanking God for hearing my prayers and giving me his hand.
Latest update on the feline, he is going savage. He has killed a lizard and for the first time tasted it. You know what they say, once a cat always a cat :)

He is officially ready to go back to work. He is now wanting to go to S's lab to build a FPLC (Feline Programmable Logic Controller) Don't ask me. He is the genious, not me lol.

Icepick and Ani are particular about whose booty they go after.  Does S want some of their beer?  They might be able to get him a discount - it's explosive beer.

What is a "formed buscuit"?  IP was always an outside cat - he used to bring home headless mice and birds - he even had a stash under the loveseat.  If Abby is hunting that sounds good.

How's Abby getting lizards, I thought he was indoor?  Have you looked into whether th lizards are safe for him to eat?  I really have no idea if lizards are safe or not, since I've never had to deal with any cat of mine eating them!  LOL

Wolf-Here is a big hint..........an UNformed biscuit is diarrhea!
ZQ - BootyQueen - that's what I thought but was too embarrassed to say.  Don't want folks to think I'm obsessed with poop  lol

IP and A are jealous - no lizards here in the cold.

Thank god there are no lizards here either.......S already has a snack bar and i couldnt imagine finding one of those laying in the midst........

How is Abby today??

I dont think S is feeling well today so am a little nervous about this.  Cant really put my finger on it yet but am watching him for right now.........
Sarah - our cats and dogs are effected by the weather.  They sleep a lot more.  Maybe that's the case with S.  You know him best - he migh† be having an off day.

Sarah, Wolf is right. If S is sleeping a lot more it must be the cold that's slowing him down a little. Keep an eye on him. What are you noticing?

ZQ, he is indoor. But sometimes, when you open the door, a lizard sneaks into the apartment and Abby gets them. Other times, like today I took him outside, but I live in a huge apartment complax surrounded by vegetation. My apartment doesn't face the parking lots but the mangroves. Going down the stairs, since there is no parking lot but grass, lil plants and big trees, it's safe for him to play there sometimes under my supervision. Yes, I let him out for approximately 45 minutes once or twice a week so that he gest some exercise and mental stimulation. Once there, he chases lizards and bugs, then comes to where I am, gives me some love and goes back to the action until it's time to bring him into the house. I always stay with him, watching him. I never let my cat by himself down there.

Wolfie, a formed biscuit is the same thing as formed butt biscuit or piece of stool, you know, a biscuit lol
Wow, we're on page 2 since I last got knocked off the internet and came back on.

So far so good with Abby?

One thing is for sure, grandma's cat didn't beg to go outside today!  I think he got the hint somehow.

If Waldo saw a lizzard, he'd probably just lay where he is and let it go, but then again I don't know.   You can see my "mighty hunter" picture.
Congrat's on Abby feeling better.  

A new diet, hmmm? it seems your cat has finagled you into giving her a prime choice dinner.

Faker!!! I KNEW it!!! Your cat is a scam artist!!! :->
S is just so tired today.  He did get up and ate a bit but he is not his usual self.  Guess i worry to much.........
Savas, tell me about it. He is pro!!! He isn't dumb, that's for sure :) I am oficially my cat's servant. I am doomed.

MJ, my thread is incredibly long. I think this is a record lol I'm not sure. I'm sorry for all my mispellings. I'd just woken up and my vision was blurry  :)  Thankfully, Ab is feeling much, much better. I just spoke with is vet. The vet is very pleased, but still wants me to call him in a few months to check on Abby. He sort of thinks that the meds stopped the bleeding and diarrhea, not the food. Since all that inflammation takes time to form, and also takes time to go away, I have to wait at least a month to see if my cat really got better. If, in a month, I notice he got better, then the new diet is working the magic here. If the bleeding and diarrhea come back, then I obviosuly have to take him back to the vet for a diet change and more steroids, in which case, my cat's case is helpless. I will be praying, hoping he will improve for good. Some people actually cure their cats' IBD by switching them to homemade meals. Hoefully, my cat is no different.
If the diet is working right now, better not risk things.  Hopefully it's nothing more serious than IBD.
Lets hope this all works out for Abby.........
I hope all works out for Abby too.
PK - your thread is long because people care about Abby and you.  Animal people tend to stick together.  Also, there was that diversion into "bootyland"  lol  IP and A are still hoping Abby is alright and have commented that I should be as devoted a "mom" as you are.  They are talking about moving in with you and Abby.

Sarash - how is S?  He didn't eat anything explosive did he?  Hope he is alright.
Yea! I'm so glad Abby's better! :) I've been praying for the little guy!
Now Sakura is anxious to come see him. She's been prancing around in her bikini all week. She's terribly jealous that Abby gets special food and gets to go outside to chase lizards! She keeps staring at me with a baleful look, lol.
Thank you ladies. I am glad too that Abby is doing better. He now eats raw meat. I am happy because I never thought he'd ever like it. I am still cooking his food since there is always the risk of Toxoplasmosis from eating raw meat, but at least I know that he is getting easy to work with, and will even eat raw foods, which is always convenient in an emergency case :)

The vet still wants to run the FIP test in 5 weeks. I will do it just for him to be at ease, because he has been calling me, asking for my little feline. So, I know he cares. I can't say he is in for the money because he truly cares for my pet.  I don't have to pay for consultation, and I get discounts....big discounts of up to $60.00 for each medication I buy, plus he doesn't charge me for any antidiarrheal, which, thankfully, I haven't had to use, so I'm glad I got it for free! So, I know the vet does care.

Thank you all for your support. I needed it, and you offered your heart and hand to us. My love and gratitude for you are limitless!

Hugs!

PK and Abster
You're welcome.
How is everything going?? Hopefully all is well.
All is well thank God. Abby has gotten to get a taste for ground beef and liver. So, hopefully, this means no more diarrhea or bleeding, and a happy kitty.  We'll see. I posted some pictures of him after all that diarrhea. As you can see, he looks healthy and clean. No need to be worried about weight. Lab results were all negative. He has no parasites, no bacteria, nothing, only IBD, and I believe I can control it as long as he eats what he is supposed to eat. I don't want to do anything that triggers another crisis. I will take him back for another test; the FIP test, but I don't think my cat has that. But it doesn't hurt to be completely sure now does it?

How's S doing?
Am so glad to hear he is doing good.  Gotta check out the pics.......I posted another pic of S all curled up the other day.

He is being really naughty tonight!!!!!  He just got out of his water dish..had all 4 feet in it......now he is lurking!!!!
You're kidding!!!  All of the tests came back negative???  Now, I feel guilty that I suggested all of those tests to you!  Hope you don't hate me for that!  Hey, then maybe the whole thing is diet related!  Have you tried the vitamins that you ordered yet?  If Ab likes it, maybe I'll get it for Skunkie!  She's the biggest snob!  I tried to get her vit and mineral powder one time and tried to sneak it in her food-she turned her nose up at it!  Rotten animal, and that stuff was expensive!  LOL
Glad my cat isnt spoiled!!!!!!!!  LOL
ZQ, I got the vitamins and Missing Link yesterday. I added both to the meat after I cooked it. It was nice to see him gorging the food. Perhaps Skunk will like it. Missing Link has beef bone and other goodies. Both producst combined change the color of the meat, but it isn't disgusting. Try it. Skunk needs her vitamins.

And don't worry I don't hate you. Those tests needed to be done any way. It doesn't hurt, trust me. Re-assurance is always good, don't you think? Now we know it is a case of IBD and not Giardia or any other bacteria or parasite, and we can treat it. Now that we know it is IBD, there are not If's or But's....it is what it is...IBD, and we can shoot to that specific target instead of wondering and guessing.
Sarah, I hate it when I see litter in the water bowl. Weirdos.....can't they ask us to clean their paws instead? We're already doomed any way lol...they own us.
Is Abby on any of his meds at all or did you drop all of them?  That'll be a good sign if he's been off the meds and still hasn't been bleeding and the stools look decent!

Glad that you're not mad at me about suggesting all of those tests :D
Abby has been off meds for a long time now. Last time I was at the vet's (about a week an a half ago?) I decided to stop it and give him fish. That same day I gave him cooked fish he got better. Never saw diarrhea again. Still no diarrhea and formed stool.

Hopefully I will not have to give him his meds ever again.  :)
WOW, I didn't realize it had been that long!!!  Freakin awesome news!  Well, we've got our answer-it's definitely the nasty a$$ food!

This is something to be happy about....I am, and your other buddies are, too!
Yes, it is good news. And now that I got him a new pet (a fighting fish) he will be even happier.  :)
Are we still invited to your house??!!!!! LOL
Yes, you all are!!! Bring the cats too!!
oh, and the beagle, Puff, Number 9,  Hoss, Rawhide, and the spiders!
Very good!!!  Does ZQ know she needs to pack too??

Wolf...........bring the ice cream and you will share!!!!! LOL
I just bought some kitty treats today! You know, for stocking stuffers? Shall I bring some of those? Can Abby have kitty treats?
Hey, if the spiders stay home, then me and Miss Skunkie will be there!!  LOL  Who in the world is bringing the spiders??????
The spiders don't like to fly.  The cats and dogs will all be there to warm up.

Sarah - wlll bring the ice cream; you bring the redi-whip.

I know this is a cat forum and I'll probably get banned but Hoss, our lhasa apso, had a dental Friday and the vet found that he had a torn "third eyelid" and had to "fix" his anal glands.  He's on meds for an inflammation in his mouth.  Otherwise, he is fine.  He tried to bite the tech who was cleaning his face  lol  Hoss is usually such a wimp.  So Abby is off meds and Hoss is taking them.

Glad to hear Abby is better.

IP and A want to meet Skunkie - they want to ask her for a date  lol  Skunkie will probably kick their butts.

April, bring anything you want. Abby will not eat the treats because he is on this special diet, but the other kitties will enjoy.  The crabs are also invited (wait, are those crabs).

Wolfie, Tell the spiders that they are chickens lol. Abby would love to meet IP and A. I mean, they must be tired of talking over the phone so much, right?

Poor Hoss, keep me updated on his progress. I will send you a PM.

So, we have ice cream, red-whip, cats, dogs, and remember to pack your cats' swim wears. Girls only bikini LOL
S has his speedo packed, the beagle has her string bikini on and ready to go......S thinks she looks ridiculous in it.......

Wolf........i hope Hoss is better today.  
S is so pretty. I love the tail LOL
Skunkie is very flattered to have the attentions of 2 such striking men!!  But, I would like to know-Who's got crabs???????????  LOL
April does!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Maybe we can send her some treatment all wrapped up with a bow.  LOL
Why does April get everything??!!!! LOL
So, what kind of treatment do I get? Do I get to be sent to a Spa or something? :D
Do I have to bring the crabs? They don't move much. Sometimes I wonder if they're dead and then they'll move a little bit again, lol.

PrettyKitty, I don't think that was very nice of you to make fun of my crabs! LOL
Besides, they're my daughter's, not mine. I won't touch the creatures. She has full responsibility of them!
Can I leave the crabs here and still get my Spa treatment?
Crabs are such.............................................................................................................................................................................beautiful? creatures why would I make fun of them? LOL

OMG, I am starting to itch now!!!!  Thanks, Crabby.................I mean April.  LMAO!  Can crabs be caught through the internet and through my speakers???????

Poor April, she's gone for quite a few hours to come back here-to learn that she's got crabs!

Well, I think that if you add some special meds to the water in the spa, then you'd be able to enjoy yourself and get treatment at the same time.......COOL deal!

Hey, how does ZQ know all of this??????????   HMMMMMMM!  LOL
Now look what you guys did! I think I might be starting to get sick again! Say a little prayer for me, please. I just got over the stomach flu, I sure don't want to get sick over Christmas! Besides, tonight my husband and I were supposed to go out. We hardly ever go out. Figures. Ugh.
ZQ, I'm sending you my germs! *Cough* *Cough*! Ha! That's what you get for calling me Crabby!
Special meds in my water? How about just a margarita to go with my spa treatment?  
Hey, crabs or no crabs-you say margarita, and I'm with ya at the spa!!

I hope you feel better soon, so you and your hubby can have a fun night together!!
Just how do you know about those crabs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL
Let's see, one time I had these really awesome soft shell crabs at a great restaurant called Surfrider.  If you ever come to the Va Beach area, you have to go!

That is the crabs we're talking about, right?

Sarah, you've got such a dirty mind!!!!  You are offending me, and must be reported!  LOL
Ok guys, I'm back! Well, the verdict is in! We went to....guess where? Red Lobster, of course! And what do you think I had? The seafood platter with lobster, shrimp scampi and...wait for it......
CRAB LEGS!!!!!!
Yes, indeedy I did and they were soooo good! LOL

I came home and was talking to my daughter and she was lifting out one of her sand crabs out of their cage while I was talking and I told her to guess what I had for dinner! When I said crab legs she stepped back away from me craddling this dumb little crab in her hands with this look of horror on her face, lol. I told her the ones I had though were much bigger and not to worry because that little crab she has wouldn't have enough meat on it. I told her they were very good and tasty, though! She just gave me this look, lol. I'm so mean! :D

Anyway, ZQ, you were SO right! Red Lobster's biscuits are soooo good! I brought some home, lol.
Afterwards we went and saw Four Christmases. It was cute. I would recommend it. All in all a pretty good night. Good night all!
Glad to hear that you had such a good time, you deserved it!  I've been wondering if that movie was good.  And, you went to Red Lobster-still can't believe that you've never been!  You are right, those biscuits are the bomb!!!!  I sent ya a link to the recipe about a week or two ago.  Did ya get it?  I'm wondering how close it is to the real deal.
Crabs?  You mean like Mr. Krabs from SpongeBob?  He's the owner of the Krusty Krab.

Sarah?  A dirty mind.  No way  lol  S and the beagle wouldn't allow it.  They'd blow up her computer  = )

Hoss is fine.  He doesn't wear a bathing suit; he prefers to swim nekkid.  He appreciate you asking about him even though he is a dog hiding in the cat forum.

The spiders are confused.  They don't know whether they are invited or not.  In fact, I don't know if this whole thing happened while I haven't been here.  D'uh.

Merry Christmas to all our partners in crime!!!!!

S and the beagle
Sarah, is that true-you let S and the beagle boss you around???  LOL

Wolfie, how in the world could we have a party w/out ya???  It wouldn't be the same.  And, Skunkie, Snickers, Sakura, Misha, and Abster would probably really enjoy the spiders company-as a snack that can be chased!!!!  LOL

Well, I know Misha enjoys playing with moths and eating them so what's a little spider? Sakura would enjoy torturing them too! I know she wants to get into that crab tank so bad, lol.

Gotta go wrap some presents, I guess. I'm trying to motivate myself, lol.
Good night everybody!
Goodness, this thread keeps getting longer LOL
Yes it is true......I am owned by S and the beagle!!!!
Just dropping in to see wow this thread keeps growing by the hour, lol. Now I'm hungry for crab legs and butter, lol.

Sarah, aint that true?  We are all owned by our pets. That's their master plan. Take over the world one human at a time.  You think those sad puppy eyes are to just win an extra treat and a back scratch...think again!

I'm making cookies, but Sahib wants to eat them before they are done... He already bit off the leg of one of my teddy bear cookies and left scratchs on one of our stars.
I am telling ya. It's a record on the cat forum how long this thread is.

We're ALL owned by our pets, even if it's a bird, it don't matter, they own us! Poor us think we own our animals. Abby's got me waking up earlier than usual to cook for him.  You would think I'm his servant, wouldn't you? Well good, because I am lol

Hugs to everybody and Merry Christmas!
I saw this sign awhile back and it said.......Dogs have owners, Cats have staff!!!!!
I think I've heard of that line somewhere.. I'll have to see if my grandma still has a couple cat books that have some really cute sayings. One of them went like:

Make a noise as louds as you can, in the middle of the night. Your human will gladly come to offer you food and warmth.
The book is called Utterly Adorable Cats --A Helen Exley GiftBook

Some of my favorites:

"No matter how busy you are try to take time out to appriciate the arts.
Spend a few moments clawing some expensive wallpaper then lie back,
relax, and enjoy your creative efforts." ~ Tapioca

"Every warmed cushion is made for a cat
Every sunbeam finds a cat."

"A wise cat aquires wisdom
through spending
long periods motionlessly
staring into space
considering issues
of universal importants ---
such as,
'Where will I sleep Next?'".

Mathematics of Probability:
The chance of a cat doing e
verything its human wants it to do
equals zero.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  LMAO  MJ That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah, I have heard that phrase too LOL
I thought everyone on the cat forum could enjoy that book. =)

Here's the one I was trying to quote:

"Any Noise worth making is
worth making,
at full volume,
in the middle of the night."

"Should you accidently find yourself
out in the dark, scary dead of the night
don't suffer in silence.
Wail loudly and persistantly --
your human will happily get out of bed
to come to your rescue and prepare
you a midnight snack."

~ Simba

The photo on the next page is awesome too. It's a fish-eye angle shot close up of a cat's mouth as it is meowing.
LOL I gotta get me that book!!!! Thank you for making my day LOL
That book must have been written by a cat.

Sarah - I've seen that sign about cats having staff  lol  What do spiders have?  How did a thread it the cat forum manage to include dogs (Hoss), spiders and crabs?  Did anyone mention birds yet?  Birds in a cat forum?  How .... um .... (at a loss for words).

---------------------------------------->  going back to the corner and finding PK there with my stash

= )

I used to have a parakeet! It died about a year ago (of old age. Don't worry, the cats didn't get to it!) We still have the cage and my daughter's been bugging me for another bird. Like we need more of a zoo here! Who do you think cleaned that cage all the time? And yeah, it's fun having a bird and cats! You have to really watch them!
Anybody else have birds?
lonewolf, great to hear from you again! Get back out of that corner and visit with us for awhile, girl! lol
Knowing what a trouble maker that Sakura is, I'm surprised that she didn't try to get in the cage with the paraeet.  LOL  You better keep your eye on that one, she's too nosy for her own good.  Tabby cats are usually very smart AND smart = nosy.  AND nosy = trouble!!!  LOL

Yeah, Wolf get out of that corner.....you just got here!!!
Oh, you're not kidding, ZQ! You should see our Christmas tree! I'm going to have to buy a new garland next year, the little booger.
Yeah, she tests my patience alright!
She really likes the new squeaky mouse we bought her. Maybe this will keep her out of trouble for awhile! One can always hope!
No birds here, but I have at times tried to keep an ant farm.  It seems whenever I try they all end up dying over the winter. :(  But we do have our jungle of house plants. Grandma was about to decorate the umbrella tree for Christmas, but we eventually settled on a tiny artificial tree. Surprisingly both our cats left the tree alone.  We must have the only cats who don't bother the tree, lol.

But Sahib was frequently checking the gifts to see if they were for him, lol.  He liked to mouth the bow things on them.
Cool, it sounds like Sakura is getting lots of exercise with her new squeaky toy.  She will be bikini-ready in no time and will no longer need to suck in her gut!!!  :D
S looks like a real stud kitty in his speedo but says the beagle looks like a penguin in her string bikini!!!!!

I used to have a parakeet........her name was Lucille......I found her 2 feet up one morning but she was old.  Classy little "keet" she was.

We wanted to get the beagle a worm farm for Christmas but she likes the dead ones to roll in so couldnt see getting that just to let the worms croak and dry up!!!!!  Found a bow in the water dish this morning so S must of had one stashed in his "snack bar".  He puts all of his treasures in the water dish!!!!

Spiders??? hmmmm i dont know what to say about them.  Oh i did hear once that spiders are a sign of a clean house!!!!  Mine must be emaculate!!!!
Speaking of spiders......A few years ago when my grandson was about 4 my daughter kept saying she was finding all these dead spiders in her house and couldnt figure out where they were all coming from........Come to find out my grandson was using the catch and release program!!!!  He told me one day it was too hot for the spiders so he was bringing them into the house to cool off!!!!!!

Oh ya this is the cat forum isnt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL
Yes this is the cat forum, lol. I don't know how we got to talking about spiders. I just know I seem to be the only one in my immediat family not afraid of spiders, except maybe my dad who seems indifferent to them.  I'd be the one to catch them and let them go or tease my younger sister.

Orb Weavers are really pretty.

Back on topic:

Well today Sahib was a real brat! He bit into my 3rd batch of cookies and spilled over my cup of water...
Bring him over. He and Sakura can be bratty together and wear each other out. :)

Does he knock over glasses too? Sakura seems to think it's her job to knock over any unattended glass. Stinker.
S is being sooooooooo naughty today.  He is in the tree, in the water bowl, attacking my ankles, meowing at me when i tell him no all the while he is walking straight at me just talking back.  I would gladly give him away for a can of orange crush and a pack of smokes!!!!!!!!!!!!  What a brat he is!!!!
I'm out of the corner.  We're still trying to figure out cat names.  Last time I was at MH the "new" cats were Laverne and Teabag but my daughter is calling them Stupid and Stunned.  I heard one of them phoning S and Skunkie about world domination.  I think they might be spies.

MJ, April, sarah - Anakin doesn't spill cookies - he eats them'  he doesn't knock over glasses of water - he just chews wires  = (

How about naming them Thelma and Louise????  I think it's cute!!  MUCH nicer than Stupid and Stunned!  LOL
I like Thelma and Louise!!!!!

S hates most foods except turkey and ham!!!!  He wont eat any sweets.  Must be watching his waistline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't Thelma and Louise have a bad ending though? lol
How about Laverne and Shirley? Anybody remember that show? Am I showing my age? lol
Since she found them around Christmas, what about a holiday sounding name like Noel, Snowflake, Holly or something like that? Of course, it would be easier if we could see what they look like. Send us a picture, lonewolf, so we can see them! Don't you know we want to name your new kitties for you! Lol
I'm sorry everybody, but ANYTHING is better than Stupid and Stunned!  I was thinking Thelma and Louise because it fit the kittens!  Two good buddies that had a wild adventure.  I was also thinking some cute X-mas names would be good for them.  It was a miracle that those poor freezing kittens found Wolfie's house.  They sure as heck knew which house to go to!!!!  LMAO.
Maybe I'll just stick with Laverne and Teabag and save Stupid and Stunned for special occasions.  Too bad Laverne sounds like such a floozy name  lol

How could you doubt what house they'd come to.  Our gate has a sign telling all strays to just come in and make themselves at home.

Very interesting Wolf!!  What's that saying???????..............Birds of a feather, flock together!!  LOL  

HMMMMMM!!!
Hmm, too bad they're not a male and female. I could think of a lot more couples type names. :)
Why Teabag, lonewolf? Does she try to drink your tea or something? I like tea! Any kind of tea, herbal, black, chamomile, peppermint. Yum!
Ok, the lack of sleep is getting to me. I'm getting goofy and weird now. Night everyone!
I am a huge tea drinker too!!!  :D  EVERYDAY!  I do green tea, earl grey, chai tea, and white tea.  I do between 2 and 4 tea bags a day.  I am convinced that it's kept me healthy-unfortunately does nothing for my allergies!

I asked Wolf-WHY TEABAG????  She didn't say!  She had Laverne, so I said why not Shirley????  It just goes together!
I thought of Laverne and Shirley but Teabag just doesn't look like a Shirley - she looks more like Lenny and Squiggy.  She got the name Teabag because she found a teabag liked playing with it.  Only my significant other drinks tea.  Good thing the cat didn't find a beer bottle  = )

They should be having their FIV test today and if they don't have it, we can let them run around.  Then comes the vaccinations and spaying.  The fun just never ends.

Good luck with the tests!!  The kitties were lucky to find you!  BTW, Squiggy is a very cute name!
Squiggy is a guy  lol

The FIV test will probably be later this week.  The vet said that if they appear healthy, they probably are but since I'm paranoid - all that time in the corner - I think it's better to keep them segregated.

Wow, this thread has reached my favorite number: 300 (The movie?)
So am i the 303rd poster then?????????????
Sorry to disappoint you hun, but you're the 302nd. I am the 303rd LOL
Lonewolf, Squiggy can be a unisex name!!  LOL.  Who's to say that TEABAG is not a male name?????  :D
As long as they understand their names and come to you when you call, it's ok. They will be desexed any ways :)
Squiggy and Teabag - sounds like a law firm; Squiggy and Teabag, Attorneys at Law

PK - yes, they'll be desexed  = )

well i must be the 307th then now!!!!
Viewing 201-308 comments: