Cervical Cancer Community
cervicl cancer??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

cervicl cancer??

i give birth to my child last oct 7. im not breastfeeding .. im bleeding for like 9 days already i dunno if this a menstruation..

but here is the thing me and my husband hadsex during my bleeding but this past two days there isnt that much blood coming out of me so we had sex again everutime he pull out  i can see a lot of blood on the condom what is this?
This can be periods bleeding but other causes also need to be ruled out. It can be due to vaginal infection like Chlamydia, gonorrhea, vaginal inflammation etc. it could also be due to disease of endometrium that is lining of uterus, polyps (mass) in uterus and cervix, fibroid tumors etc. You should consult an expert nearby for internal examinations.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Indeed, cervix bleeding is one of the several symptoms of cervical cancer but also some other symptoms are having pain during sex and period lasts longer than usual. I advice you to have a [url="http://www.notafraidcancer.com/cervical.html"]pap test cervical cancer[/url] to be sure for your health.