Cervical Cancer Community
yellow discharge and spotting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Cervical Cancer.

yellow discharge and spotting

i have vaginal bleeding and discharge. my doctors don't know whats going on so i've been left alone. scared.

i have given birth 5.5 months ago via c section. previous to this i came off the pill 2 years before getting pregnant. It look that long to concieve (conceive) my cycles were long to start with (60 days) then slowly became closer and closer together. when i became pregnant they were 31 days. I also had major mid cycle pain (had ultrasounds to look at my overies etc. nothing found). alsoi started to spot abit the last few months.

once pregnant i had a very thick (like mucus plug) yellow discharge which i still have today. the day after my c section i bled very heavly passing large clots like tennis balls. bled for 6 weeks then my dr put me back on the pill. bled contantly and heavy on the pill on and off. mucus blood discharge, yellow discharge a period every week and half to 2 weeks which was so heavy it was like weeing blood in to the toilet for 2 days each time. so i was taken off the pill and had no period (but lots of heavy yellow discharge everyday) for 2 months.
Now 2 weeks ago i started spotting brown and pink blood for 2 days then a week later it happened again just when i wiped now and then, this continued for 4 days and then on saturday felt like i was a bit wet so went nto the toilet and there was a bit of blood so popped a pad on and 2 hours later when i wiped there was nothing. the next day the same thing, monday it was same but dark dark brown (never happened that colou before)npink tuesday. back to yellow wed and now thursday it was bright pink again. I don't want to go back to the drs again as they just say the same...its your body getting back to normal. but this is my 3rd child and it went straight back after the other two.

Also: had ultrasound and bloods and checked for infrection and sti's all clear. recently had a pap. still have a sore patch/lump on my tummy after the op.

please pleaSE help :(