Child Behavior Community
Estranged daughter possibly incestous relationship with her bio dad.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Estranged daughter (now a nineteens year old) left to live with her biological father after the birth of my daughter with my husband. She was jealous and angry and tried to hit her on the head with a hammer.
After seeking counseling she suggested to let the daughter, age 6 at the time to move back with her father even though sexual molestation was detected but could not be proven in a court of law. Her behavior was strange and abusive towards her newborn sister and would act up after talking to her father on the phone. We couldn't control her outbursts. Courts would not limit contact with her father and insisted she missed him and the new baby upset her.
After she went to live with him she acted as if though she had no idea who I was. They later moved to London taking her with them. My ex married a Pakistani immigrant who wanted a USA Green Card and he wanted a UK green card. He told everyone it was a marriage of convenience and provided a step-mother for his child. She told me that she was raped by her own father and brother and had to hide with a fake name in the States. She also said she was in contact with Islamic anti-American hate groups. He often is attracted to others with no proper sexual boundaries which worries me even more.
After they moved to the UK, I lost contact. No letters, no visits. I went to the courts in the states but they could not/would not help me. I had full custody still and still would not help me.
I finally tracked down her phone number years later and called her at Christmas to see if she received my gifts, letters I sent over the years. She did not and did not know who I was. She told me that her mother was dead and hung up the phone. The step-mother yelled at me and told me to never call again.
Fast forward to the present day. Her father has re-married three times since always to foreign women for Green Cards.
She was raised believing I was dead by suicide even after my sister and family insisted it was not true.
She stayed briefly with my sister but, said she believed I was dead and couldn't convince her otherwise. She took her to counseling after she caught her prostituting at high school in the first week at age 16.
The counselor suggested she go back to live with her father. My sister suspected an incestous relationship between the two. At age 16 she said her father let her sleep with anyone including his older musician friends. She said she was in love with her own father and would go on dates with him including raves, s&m clubs and fetish nights. She thought she was special and told others they'd be married one day.
I cannot interfere because, she is over 18 and lives back in London now.
Her own father and new step-mother took erotic photos of her and tried to sell them online.
She is in love with her own father and no one in my family could help her. She refuses help from anyone and keeps returning to him.
She recently did not contact me but rather my daughter. (half sister)
I am worried.
She has never responded to any of my letters, emails, phone calls or requests even with the help of my family.
But, is reaching out to my young teenage daughter.
My ex still sends threatening and disgusting emails to me and has help from his female friends and wives. I already have restraining orders on him.
I fear he is using her to harass and frighten my daughter next.
I wish I could save her every time I tried courts interfered and said it was normal behaviour. My first counselor said it was normal for men to have fantasies about underage girls and even their own daughters so I was being a prude. Mind you his daughter was only 5 at the time.
I feel ill and helpless.
advice is appreciated.

Your most important job is protecting your teenage daughter. Morally corrupt people try to corrupt others. Your older daughter is beyond the pall. She cannot be helped. Stand guard over her uncorrupted little sister. This may mean cutting off all contact with the incestuous pair.
thank you.
My ex has sent his new wife, female friends now to try to befriend my daughter online. They are trying to gain her confidence by complimenting her and to befriend her. I warned her and she's confused why anyone would do this.
I've explained as best as I can.
He is playing it safe avoiding threatening her directly to avoid more legal troubles.
This harassment towards myself and my family has gone on over 20 years now. Thank you for your advice.
He is now engaging in yet a higher level of moral corruption. I would get your daughter off Facebook ( I presume that is how they are trying to reach her). Also, have her change her e-mail address. And you should change your phone number.

If I were you, and if I were financially secure, I would head for the hills and leave no forwarding address. Your poor daughter is in a very dangerous situation. You are going to have to sit down with her and explain "evil."
thank you, I have explained evil. I helped her block all of them on fb and explained why.
My younger daughter is from my current marriage and he has no legal rights to see, visit or contact her.
Well, you are doing all the right things. Good luck to you and let us know if we can be of help.

I forgot to ask. Are the police or other authorities aware of what is going on?
yes, but he lives in another state and that state refuses to get involved unless he makes a violent threat.
thank you for your advice.