Child Behavior Expert Forum
Normal child sex play?

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Normal child sex play?
I walked in on my son humping one of my friends daughters, my son is 12 years old and the daughter is 8 I asked them what they were doing and he said that they're wrestling and that he humps her sometimes because it feels good, I'm at a lost for words I don't know what to do..? Is this normal for a 12 year old?
No, this is not normal. It will be normal for him to experience some sexual arousal and it is normal for him to masturbate, but it is not acceptable for him to simulate sexual activity with a girl. He needs a firm limit set on this and the girl needs some help as well. i hope you are informaing the parents of the girl.
I had a strict conversation with him and he said that he will never do it again, he said he feels guilty for what he's done and apologized for what he did he also said they were never nude or anything always fully clothed.. how do I deal with his guilt?
People feel guilt when they have done something wrong. He did something wrong. He should feel guilty. There's nothing for you to deal with.