Aa
A
A
Close
Child Behavior Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development
1 - 20 (of 8511) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 10-year old son has been diagnosed as ODD and indeed has fit the description perfectly since age 2. Before seeing the psychiatrist, w...
11 answers |
1491910 tn?1288488356
my daughter has done this since she was born and the doc never witnessed her do it so he said she was fine. But every time b4 she goes t...
2 answers |
My son has been taking Adderall for about a month. He has developed a rash over the last few days. It is very itchy. Last night he act...
3 answers |
For the last four years I have been dating a man whose two children live with him most of the time. The daughter is 9 1/2 and the son is...
7 answers |
My son is 6 1/2. He just completed his k5 year and has been in speech for two years. The speech therapist believes he has a language base...
2 answers |
I am a desperate and worried parent of a 2.5 year old who doesn't talk. A child who isn't good at understanding instructions, has selecti...
23 answers |
Two friends of mine's 4 and 5 year old sons were caught behind a bookcase "touching wee-wees" at daycare. When the 4 year old was asked a...
3 answers |
don't know what to do my 3 year old is out of control she is not listning, time out is not working. She is mean to other children, and i...
2 answers |
My Daughter is stealing and lieing alot what can I do to get her some help? Something has to be done about this
4 answers |
i am 25 years old. i have recently been diagnosed with ADHD; however, it is important to note that I was the one who prompted for the pos...
3 answers |
My daughter is 11 and is in 6th grade. During the past 2 1/2 years she has exhibited significant distratedness. This not only extends t...
5 answers |
Is this troubling or normal? My granddaughter, so far an only child, who is a happy, bright, confident and active little girl (she'll tur...
9 answers |
I've recently moved in with my girlfriend and I've become an instand dad. Although at first this was somewhat scary, in retrospect I'm n...
4 answers |
My 4 1/2 year old son has been having behavioral problems at daycare for about the last few weeks. The director of the daycare has given ...
15 answers |
My pediatrician requires a phyical exam of my 12yr old daughter private parts in order to give her the shots she needs to enter the 7th g...
2 answers |
My 14 year old son has been going through puberty for a year now and is embarassed about having swollen breast. His breast are developin...
7 answers |
I have an extremely bright, beautiful 8 year old daughter. She loves to read, loves school and does very well. She has lots of friends ...
9 answers |
my daughter is 4 and attends daycare which she loves. I have noticed when I observe interactions she has with other kids that she can be...
4 answers |
I'm not sure what to do about my son. He turned 4 in July and has been potty trained since 2 months before he turned 3. So over a year....
2 answers |
I have a 4 year old son that does not listen to anything. He actually does the same kind of stuff over and over again after being disipli...
23 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now