Sexually Aroused 3.5-year Old Boy
My boy aged 3 1/2 years most of the time experience erections when seeing sexy girls or acts while watching TV. Is this normal? I can just think that he is sexually aroused when seeing these kind of visuals but am not sure if this is really the case and if this is a normal child reaction. Has anyone experienced this with their children? If this is not normal, what is the correct way in handling this?
This is involuntary and less a function of sexual arousal and more of an automatic function check by his body.
I have never heard of this happening. Is it possible that it is not sexual arousal, but perhaps a need to use the bathroom? I would watch him for a bit to see if there really is a pattern. In any case, if he is watching TV shows that are inappropriate for his age, that practice should stop.
This is quite natural.  Might I be so bold as to mention that part of the cardiovascular system runs through the penis and this is just a normal body function?
I have a 3 1/2 yr old boy doing the same thing and I thought for awhile that he just had to go to the bathroom but tonight when a kissing scene happened in a movie he ask me if I got a movie for his pee pee so I don't think this is normal or ok. What should I do?