Child Behavior Expert Forum
throwing up every morning
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

throwing up every morning

i have 6 years old son who always refuses to have breakfast or even drink anything in the morning because he said he always feels like throwing up everytime he put anything in his month in the morning.  Couple times i tried to force him to drink milk or water in the morning and he ended up throwing up all over the floor.  This kin of thing been going on since he was 4 years old.  Do you know what should i do about this?
Related Discussions
242606_tn?1243786248
Yes, you should discuss it with his pediatrician and likely have your son evaluated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
2 Comments
Blank
112359_tn?1226870683
I used to have that problem growing up because I had allergies with post nasal drip. In the mornings my stomach was often very queasy. If you think your son might have allergies ask about putting him on a daily antihistamine and nasal spray to see if the problem gets better.  I also found it helped sometimes to eat a few saltine crackers right away when I got out of bed, before I walked around much, and then wait a half hour or so to eat anything else.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank