Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
Is Chiropractic care the solution
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Is Chiropractic care the solution

I have daily headaches for 2 years and have been told I have migraines.. I've tried over 20 different prophylactic & abortive migraine medication-nothing works. I've also tried acupuncture, botox, magnesium, and pedolex.
I went to a a chiropractor and he said I don't have migraines but neck pain.  The chiropractic treatment eased my pain a few times but the pain comes right back full force-either a few hours later or a day later.
My headache is on the right side of my head, behind my ears and then travels down to the side of head. Any suggestions? Should I continue with the chiropractic care or find another headache center?
Is the REAL-EaSE Neck Support device any good?