Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By fishinchick2001
About two months ago, I started a fitness boot camp. I could not define a point of injury, but started feeling pain...
By p_forquer
I have had several people tell me I can and several people tell me I can't have my back realigned by a chiropractic m...
By JesseMac7
Some of my vertebrae stick out on my spine around my lower back and they do not cause me pain except for when I have ...
By Ashvanwe
Hello, I am an 18 year old former athlete who has wen having back pain since around the age of 15. My biological moth...
By Wotm8
My pelvis is 15mm out of alignment and I'm getting pain mostly in my right groin and knee due to this. Is it worth it...
By lilysalt
I went to see a chiropractor for the first time in my life yesterday because of some tendinitis in my arm. He adjuste...
RichM601Apr 23
By RichM601
A couple of months ago I slipped on ice and fell hard in the seated position. I didn't feel any pain, popped right b...
By Rahul_K
A relative of mine had an accident some months ago which has caused the shoulder to elbow to be almost frozen. She i...
By dreaming1212
Two days ago, I unloaded on a heavy punching bag because to let off some anger and now my wrist hurts. Could my wrist...
By LindseyTodd
Hi, my name is Lindsey and I'm 19 years old. I have always had mild back problems since my early teens and suspecte...
By MMartino23
Hi, I recently went to a chiropractor and he wants me to commit to coming 3 times a week for 3 months, and once a wee...
By Jaredsnana Blank
I have had neck problems for about 15 years now. I had several .... Yes more than 3 car accidents( none my fault I ...
By amye36 Blank
Almost 2 weeks ago I fell off of a non-moving motorcycle. I felt a bit of pain to my lower back & tailbone (where I f...
By NicolecsNPR Blank
My 25 year old son went to a chiropractor a few months back. He has right sided thoracic scoliosis which forms an S ...
By Freebird2014 Blank
After getting what seemed like the flu in December, I suddenly developed severe full body pain that never went away...
boctFeb 13
By boct Blank
hi Dr I lifted a 50 pound bag of rock salt a week ago and day by day my back has been getting worse now I cant lift a...
Adam Tanase, D.C. Dec 09, 2013
By monicaducky20 Blank
Is it safe to go to the chiropractor at 8 weeks or throughout whole pregnency???
By glit67 Blank
I have had a Ct scan for back problems and found that I have a large 11 X 6 mm bone island on the sacrum also a small...
By zajdocs Blank
I need help finding out the cause of my pain. I have long-lasting chronic ankle pain, but the CT and MRI did not find...
By britnymichelle Blank
I am 36the weeks pregnant and my baby is breeched. I know someone who swears by this procedure but I am wondering wha...
This Forum's Experts
514494_tn?1376514748
Adam Tanase, D.C.Blank
St Louis Chiropractor: www.drtanase.com
St. Louis, MO
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979