Aa
A
A
Close
Chiropractic Care Forum
Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.
1 - 20 (of 966) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Some of my vertebrae stick out on my spine around my lower back and they do not cause me pain except for when I have been standing for lo...
2 answers |
About two months ago, I started a fitness boot camp. I could not define a point of injury, but started feeling pain in the lower left s...
3 answers |
I have had several people tell me I can and several people tell me I can't have my back realigned by a chiropractic machine. I really wou...
2 answers |
Hello, I am an 18 year old former athlete who has wen having back pain since around the age of 15. My biological mother has scoliosis and...
1 answer |
My pelvis is 15mm out of alignment and I'm getting pain mostly in my right groin and knee due to this. Is it worth it to get orthotics? W...
1 answer |
I went to see a chiropractor for the first time in my life yesterday because of some tendinitis in my arm. He adjusted my back and neck a...
1 answer |
A couple of months ago I slipped on ice and fell hard in the seated position. I didn't feel any pain, popped right back up and didn't fe...
3 answers |
A relative of mine had an accident some months ago which has caused the shoulder to elbow to be almost frozen. She is unable to lift bot...
Two days ago, I unloaded on a heavy punching bag because to let off some anger and now my wrist hurts. Could my wrist be sprained or brok...
Hi, my name is Lindsey and I'm 19 years old. I have always had mild back problems since my early teens and suspected I had scoliosis du...
Hi, I recently went to a chiropractor and he wants me to commit to coming 3 times a week for 3 months, and once a week for 12 months. He ...
1 answer |
I have had neck problems for about 15 years now. I had several .... Yes more than 3 car accidents( none my fault I might add) one head ...
1 answer |
Almost 2 weeks ago I fell off of a non-moving motorcycle. I felt a bit of pain to my lower back & tailbone (where I fell). right afterw...
1 answer |
My 25 year old son went to a chiropractor a few months back. He has right sided thoracic scoliosis which forms an S with a lumbar curve ...
2 answers |
After getting what seemed like the flu in December, I suddenly developed severe full body pain that never went away. Leg weakness which...
1 answer |
hi Dr I lifted a 50 pound bag of rock salt a week ago and day by day my back has been getting worse now I cant lift anything or it hurts ...
1 answer |
Is it safe to go to the chiropractor at 8 weeks or throughout whole pregnency???
2 answers |
I have had a Ct scan for back problems and found that I have a large 11 X 6 mm bone island on the sacrum also a smaller one on L3 of the ...
I need help finding out the cause of my pain. I have long-lasting chronic ankle pain, but the CT and MRI did not find any clear problem, ...
1 answer |
I am 36the weeks pregnant and my baby is breeched. I know someone who swears by this procedure but I am wondering what the risks are.
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now