Aa
A
A
Close

Chiropractic Care Forum

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

1 - 20 (of 966) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Some of my vertebrae stick out on my spine around my lower back and they do not cause me pain except for when I have been standing for long amounts of time. Should I check with my doctor about this?
JesseMac7 | Last answer
About two months ago, I started a fitness boot camp. I could not define a point of injury, but started feeling pain in the lower left side of my back. I went to my doctor and she thought it might be kidneys or ovarian problems. Blood...
fishinchick2001 | Last answer
I have had several people tell me I can and several people tell me I can't have my back realigned by a chiropractic machine. I really would like to know because since I got pregnant my back hurts constantly and 10 times more than it did ...
p_forquer | Last answer
Hello, I am an 18 year old former athlete who has wen having back pain since around the age of 15. My biological mother has scoliosis and had surgical rods placed in her back. My question is should I be concerned of having the same disor...
Ashvanwe | Last answer
My pelvis is 15mm out of alignment and I'm getting pain mostly in my right groin and knee due to this. Is it worth it to get orthotics? Will it fix it?
Wotm8 | Last answer
I went to see a chiropractor for the first time in my life yesterday because of some tendinitis in my arm. He adjusted my back and neck and I felt absolutely wonderful afterwards. Best sleep of my life. However, this morning as I was wak...
lilysalt | Last answer
A couple of months ago I slipped on ice and fell hard in the seated position. I didn't feel any pain, popped right back up and didn't feel pain until about a week or 2 ago. At first I felt it right on the tail bone area and always had ...
RichM601 | Last answer
A relative of mine had an accident some months ago which has caused the shoulder to elbow to be almost frozen. She is unable to lift both her hands side ways or front more than couple of inches. She has already been through Physio, mass...
Rahul_K | Posted
Two days ago, I unloaded on a heavy punching bag because to let off some anger and now my wrist hurts. Could my wrist be sprained or broken? There is absolutely no noticeable swelling and it only hurts slightly when in hyperflexion b...
dreaming1212 | Posted
Hi, my name is Lindsey and I'm 19 years old. I have always had mild back problems since my early teens and suspected I had scoliosis due to the similarity of my symptoms to those of my mom who has it severely. The pain for me was not b...
LindseyTodd | Posted
Hi, I recently went to a chiropractor and he wants me to commit to coming 3 times a week for 3 months, and once a week for 12 months. He has me on traction, or a Denneroll, for 15 minutes total a day to help put the curve back in my neck...
MMartino23 | Last answer
I have had neck problems for about 15 years now. I had several .... Yes more than 3 car accidents( none my fault I might add) one head on and 3 rear end collisions . Have suffered from chronic neck pain headaches-migraines since an MR...
Jaredsnana | Last answer
Almost 2 weeks ago I fell off of a non-moving motorcycle. I felt a bit of pain to my lower back & tailbone (where I fell). right afterwards. My head hit the concrete but I was wearing a helmet. For a couple days afterwards my neck was ...
amye36 | Last answer
My 25 year old son went to a chiropractor a few months back. He has right sided thoracic scoliosis which forms an S with a lumbar curve and spina bifida occulta. He was having some back pain so he went for a free consultation. He brou...
NicolecsNPR | Last answer
After getting what seemed like the flu in December, I suddenly developed severe full body pain that never went away. Leg weakness which allows me to walk 15 minutes or so before I get the feeling that I've walked 80 miles... Arms that ...
Freebird2014 | Last answer
hi Dr I lifted a 50 pound bag of rock salt a week ago and day by day my back has been getting worse now I cant lift anything or it hurts .I have lower back pain on the right side near my butt and a dull pain the runs down the front and b...
boct | Last answer
Is it safe to go to the chiropractor at 8 weeks or throughout whole pregnency???
monicaducky20 | Last answer
I have had a Ct scan for back problems and found that I have a large 11 X 6 mm bone island on the sacrum also a smaller one on L3 of the spine and although I read that they are not cancerous I am a little nervous about the larger one and...
glit67 | Posted
I need help finding out the cause of my pain. I have long-lasting chronic ankle pain, but the CT and MRI did not find any clear problem, that should cause it. Please help me find give an opinion on my MRI and/or CT results. They can be ...
zajdocs | Last answer
I am 36the weeks pregnant and my baby is breeched. I know someone who swears by this procedure but I am wondering what the risks are.
britnymichelle | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now