Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
PROBLEMS C4-C7, C5-C6, L2/L3 L5/S1 L2/3 L5/S1
About This Forum:

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PROBLEMS C4-C7, C5-C6, L2/L3 L5/S1 L2/3 L5/S1

I recently asked my GP to do some Plain x-rays of my spine I have not been referred to a consultant or offered any treatment just told I have arthrists.

These are the results of the x-rays:

CERVICAL SPINE
Severe spondylotic changes are shown in te lower cervical spine with marked narrowing of the dis spaces from C4 to C7 and marginal osteophyte formation. There is minimal loss of alignment at C5/C6 level. Posterior osteophytes on C4 on C5 are encroaching on the interverebra formina. Degenerative changes are shown at the facet joints.

THORACIC SPINE
Mild scoliosis of mid-thoracic spine concave to the right noted. Spondylotic changes are show with slight narrowing of the disc spaces and marginal osteophyte formation. The pedicles are intact. The vertebrare are in good alingment.

LUMBAR SPINE
Ther is loss of normal lumbar lordosis. Scoliosis of the lumbar spine concave to the right noted. Spondylotic change are shown with marked narrowing of L2/L3 and L5/S1 disc spaces and to a lesser extent the other disc spaces. Marginal ostephyte formation on L2/1, L5/S1 The vertebrae are in good alignment

RIGHT KNEE
Early OA changes are shown with slight narrowing of the medial compartment of tibio-femoral joint