numbing/pain in legs hips feet
I am 27 yr old female with 3 kids(all naturally born) after child #2 I started having pain in my left hip that would shoot pain down my legs. It got worse over 2 years then I just had #3 kid 2 months ago and the pain is horibble in both hip/butt area. And it makes my legs/feet go numb. Its painful to do anything. It eases off whrn i stand and bend forward or squat down. I cant Drive walk clean anything. Any suggestions on how to help this??
Some chiropractors have specialized training caring for pregnant women during/after pregnancy. I would suggest you have a reputable provider in your area, and receive and examination. They will be able to determine the structural issues at hand, and likely provide beneficial treatment.
I had same problem I would definitely suggest getting a good chiropractor. That is what I had to do took a few times before it started working but I feel so much better now. I wish you the best of luck I know what you are going through and its no fun at all.