Chiropractic Care Expert Forum
pain after the treatment

Questions in the Chiropractic Care Forum are being answered by Dr. Adam Tanase, a board-certified Doctor of Chiropractic. Topics covered include Muscle Pain, Nerve Pain, Movement Disorders, Subluxation, Upper Cervical Care, Pain Management, Health Care Alternatives, and Wellness Care.

pain after the treatment

Today I had the first chiropractic treatment.
The doctor said it is the test-something which unlocks...
There were a cracking sound at my neck.
Right after the care, I felt very dizzy.
And I had a discomport in my neck a few hours later and
now I having some acute pain at the back here and there.
I will see the doctor tomorrow again but I am nervous if there is something wrong with the care.
Depending on the degree of spinal degeneration present, how long it's been there, tightness of your neck muscles, and skill of the chiropractor, there are a number of factors involved that may contribute to discomfort after the very first adjustment.

However, if you're not comfortable with how the doctor is performing these treatments, you should know that there are several other forms of chiropractic care that do not involve any twisting or popping of the neck.

Upper Cervical Care, Logan Basic, Activator, Integrator, and ProAdjustor are all methods of adjusting the spine that do not generally cause any pain or discomfort. You might consider asking your chiropractor to perform one of these methods instead, or simply find a different chiropractor in your area.

Warm wishes,
AT
Thank you so much for your answer!!