Chlamydia Community
Can i discard Gonorrhea?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Can i discard Gonorrhea?

Here is a photo of my urethral exudate test but i dont see any reference of gonorrhea, anyway the doctor told me it was ok but today i thought if gonorrhea was discarded (this test is from July 2012) and i went to the doctor because i had a light testicular nuisance. And of january 2012 a prostitute gave me oral sex without condom. Im 19 and i´ve done all std tests but today i remembered this and i was wondering if gonorrhea was discarded, because i can see negative for clamydia (chlamydia) but nothing for gonorrhea, but i suppose it´s included somewhere, and i don´t think that there are  different types of urethral exudate tests, and i guess this is the only way to know if you are infected.
Also i made a Urine culture and it came negative for bacteries.

Here is the exudate, it´s in spanish  but i guess you can understand it:

http://i.minus.com/iHrGdKdSdia6p.JPG

PD: I did many vdrl, hiv tests, hepatitis, herpes and i have a ocd actually going to the psychiatrist but i dont know why i had that testicular pain and other sympthons, also i´ve made a testicular doppler ultrasound and the doctor said it was varicocele, anyway, im nervous with the gonorrhea stuff and i dont want to repeat that test, its so uncomfortable. Sorry for my english.
90+% of men get symptoms (discharge) for gonorrhea so since you don't have that is why I assume Dr said no worries for it.
Thnks for answering vance. I understand that most of the men with the disease have that discharge but well, im so obsessed that i want to discard everything and i dont know the specificity of that exudate, and if in the culture it should came something, thanks again.