Aa
A
A
Close
Can i discard Gonorrhea?
Here is a photo of my urethral exudate test but i dont see any reference of gonorrhea, anyway the doctor told me it was ok but today i thought if gonorrhea was discarded (this test is from July 2012) and i went to the doctor because i had a light testicular nuisance. And of january 2012 a prostitute gave me oral sex without condom. Im 19 and i´ve done all std tests but today i remembered this and i was wondering if gonorrhea was discarded, because i can see negative for clamydia but nothing for gonorrhea, but i suppose it´s included somewhere, and i don´t think that there are  different types of urethral exudate tests, and i guess this is the only way to know if you are infected.
Also i made a Urine culture and it came negative for bacteries.

Here is the exudate, it´s in spanish  but i guess you can understand it:

http://i.minus.com/iHrGdKdSdia6p.JPG

PD: I did many vdrl, hiv tests, hepatitis, herpes and i have a ocd actually going to the psychiatrist but i dont know why i had that testicular pain and other sympthons, also i´ve made a testicular doppler ultrasound and the doctor said it was varicocele, anyway, im nervous with the gonorrhea stuff and i dont want to repeat that test, its so uncomfortable. Sorry for my english.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
90+% of men get symptoms (discharge) for gonorrhea so since you don't have that is why I assume Dr said no worries for it.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Thnks for answering vance. I understand that most of the men with the disease have that discharge but well, im so obsessed that i want to discard everything and i dont know the specificity of that exudate, and if in the culture it should came something, thanks again.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Fleetwood20