Aa
A
A
Close
Chlamydia or HIV?
Hello Doctors, During my last vacation I met a guy and had unprotected intercourse. A week after I got a kind of flu, sore throat, muscles pain no fever. Few days after I got a terrible pain in my pelvic area and lower back pain too. I had a STD test and came back positive with chlamydia. The doctor in the walk-in-clinic wanted to give me SUPRAX that is not an antibiotic for Chlamydia. She sent me to the hospital to pass more STD tests including HIV and hepatitis and I couldn't go because I had my period at that time. Now, it has been more than 3 weeks and I got a liver pain. I went to another clinic specialized in STD and HIV tests, and the doctor there gave me the right prescription for Chlamydia and at the same time I  did all the STD tests again including HIV, I will get the results in 15 days. My question is: my liver pain is related with chlamydia? Do I have HIV? I still feel sick, little congested ...and tingling once in a while my legs, and arms. I don't feel like before and I am a very active person, and usually very healthy. Always eating well, I don't smoke and never used drugs.

Thanks for you time and please I need an answer.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Never heard liver pain associated with chlamydia.

HIV questions please post in the HIV forum.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Fleetwood20