Chlamydia Community
Clarification oral sex and std
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Clarification oral sex and std

Had unprotected oral sex about 8 days ago. No discharge or pain when urinating. I do have a slightly sore penis and appear to be needing to urinate more frequently. I did have fairly vigorous sex also. I did hear that 40% of men to do not show apparent symptoms for GSA or chlamidia?
Any comments.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
hi and welcome. Unprotected oral is low risk and from a one time thing almost certain your ok. But if you have a long term partner and are concerned about exposing them maybe best to have some tests to eliminate the low risk factor before having unprotected sex with them. Otherwise experts dont suggest testing until you have some symptoms like a white discharge or burning or itching in the urethrea.
Blank
The person was CSW would obviously increase my chances . Any ideas about the need to urinate?
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Not really as this could be from many things including mental. Sometimes we drink more water when we are stressed out over something like what your worried about.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...