Chlamydia Community
HELP ME!

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

HELP ME!

So I've had this std before and got it all taken care of last year. I had my son and everything was clear. I never cheated on my husband at all. Not since the day we dated. Now it's been ab 2yrs. We were married in Oct. he deployed with and also was checked and cleared before he left. He came back and it's been ab 6mos. I go in to the dr bc I have abdomin (abdomen) cramping. I get a pap done and the results are positive for chlamydia. I never cheated, not once! And he didn't cheat on me. How the hell does this happen?! I'm so mad and upset. Either he cheated or wasn't clear. I need answers on how this occurred. We are waiting on his swab test to come back. Im also getting a prego test done. Is it possible that I just has that much bacteria, it showed up to be that?  I thought it was a uti but it wasn't. I'm so confused!
False positive is possible. If you are positive again husband should test also. Chlamydia is only spread from unprotected sex.