Help...Antibiotics did not help much
Dear Gents,

I went to Germany to visit one of those FKK Sauna Clubs. Got an unprotected Oral Sex with 2 girls.
After 48 hours a started to feel discomfort in the penis and then green thick discharge.
66 hours later I visited ER at the airport and they gave me two injections of Cefuroxim 750 in the mussles (no STD test were made). And doxycyclin tablets for 10 day (2 tablets per day).
So yesterday was the last tablet, I still have the following symptums:

1. I still have a clear tiny drops of discharge every 6 to 12 hours.
2. I can very hardly have an erection... no sex ability at all.
3. I still have very minor sting burning in the Penis when urinating.
4. Urine test showd some small white blood cells. discharge swab test showed unknown small quantity bacteria.
5. I tried to have sex with a condom yesterday but I got like a sting pain in the prostat and maybe the left testicle along to the inside the Penis base (Like as if there is a needle inside) when I tried yesterday to have safe sex.
6. Although I was unable to have sex due to erection problem I was surprised that the condom was filled with a very huge quantity of Clear color but very thick slimy discharge.. note that I did not get any orgasm.

I'm extremly worried and today I tried to watch sex movies but simply no response from my Penis. Completely dead.

Kindly help.
OA  
Symptoms are normal for 1-2 weeks after medication, but shows that medication worked that symptoms have decreased.