How does one person test positive and the other negative for chlamydia?
I am seriously confused. I am pregnant and tested positive for chlamydia recently. I have been with my boyfriend for over a year and have been completely faithful. Three months prior I was tested and came up negative for chlamydia but did have a yeast infection and now am getting a positive for chlamydia. Because I havent been with anyone else I assumed my boyfriend had cheated but his test came back negative and we habe had unprotected sex for two months consistantly since we found out I was pregnant. I am being retested in case of  an error but ive also heard that not only can men resolve the infection without treatment they can also get a negative result and still be carriers. I really need real answers this situation is disrupting my life and potentially my childs. Is it true that he could be a carrier and come up negative, is there any other way of contracting it,  can taking the antibiotics affect the acurracy of results if taken right before being retested? Im completely lost
No you can't be a carrier, you either have it or you don't. Pregancy's have been known to cause false positives.

Yes if you take antibiotics then the result will not be a true result.