OVARIAN FAILURE BC OF CHLAMYDIA?
I have had oligomenorroia for the last year and although my smear tests were negative for chlamydia and gonorroia, I think I might have had PID, because of the excruciating pain on my right ovary, and the abnormal grey clots I have seen in my period/.After that, I started having very irregular periods, on time, but very light, and the right ovary went  completely silent (although I always felt it before when menstruating, I had PMS) Is it possible that it was chlamydia and went untreated? what is the worst senario if left untreated for one year and more? will I be ablw to have children? is my right ovary possibly infected by the virus causing premature ovarian failure? after this incidence I am not ovulating any more, and hormonological tests seem fine. Could PID be concentrtated only in one ovary? Will a blood test be more efficient in screening ? if I still have it can I treat it now?
You need to work with your Dr and address your questions to your Dr.

If you had chlamydia then a urine or swab test would have found it.