Chlamydia Community
Scaredddddd

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Scaredddddd

So I have been dating this girl for 4 months she has been with a few guys but said she was clean. Ik I'm clean. But we broke up a few times got back together & did it 4 times in 2 days unprotected. Idk probably a couple hours later my penis was sore. I knew when I was younger I masturbated like 4 times in a day & my Weiner hurt so I assumed that was the same with this case. But a couple weeks later I like discharged quite a bit of yellow looking kinda sticky stuff. It did not smell at all. & I didn't even know it was happening. My penis has been very sore lately this sex prob happend the 28th it's now the 5th. When I pee at the very beginning it slightly burns prob a 2 or 3 out of 10. Do I have an std???
I am recommand you to test out std.  It is a sign of STD.  When I first got mine, it is itching inner tube of my penis.  the third day, I see some kind of cluster white cheese.  When I pee, it burns like hell.  I am suggesting that you might have STD.  It sounds like Gonnearhea.
Hi JK. you have the classic symtoms (symptoms) or Gonorehea and Chlymydia. But as xiongnen says and does sound like Gono. really have this taken care of asap as can spread to your prostate.
The only thing is. When it burns sometimes it doesn't at all & sometimes. It kinda does. Only once in the last 2 weeks have I leaked a little. & I have nothing under my tube

The yellow pus is most commonly caused by the N. gonorrheae bacterium. Painful urination and yellow pus are two most common causes. It can be damaging your urethra. Sometimes, it can cause blood on urine (although this can be mistaken for prostate cancer).

Go to the sexual health clinic as soon as possible. Gonorrhea has cells that can be easily seen within 20-30 minutes of presenting an urine sample (even though it can take a week or two to get your results as the laboratory may need more time to rule out other forms of STD).

One serious thing here: Gonorrhea these days can be difficult to treat. Antibiotic resistance is at an all-time high, and resistant strains are getting more common. This includes those dreadful tetracycline antibiotics.
Yeah today my pee hasn't burned once nothing has came out. So wth nothing hurts or anything the hole of my Weiner is not looking moist like it was. & it's starting to look normal.