Chlamydia Community
Test for Past Chlamydia
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Test for Past Chlamydia

Is there a test which will show if someone has ever had Chlamydia. I few years back my wife was told she had Chlamydia, but i didn't. i know she didn't cheat on me, but this led to our divorce, and to this day i can't get over it. I absoultly belive this was a false positive, but there is now way to prove it.  I really need to know if there is any residual bacterial left in the body to show if she ever truely contact this std. Like the test similar to check if someone has ever had the Measles.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
There is a blood test, but not sure if it will show anything.
Blank
hello I had da same problems as ur x wife. I want to another clinic nd re checkd nd it was negative. lucky my partner trusted me or he would have walked away. I asked them y I was positive nd now negative but dey could nt gv me a gud answer. I am sorry about ur divorce. hopefully everything works out well.
Blank
thank you
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703