Chlamydia Community
chlamydia? if so, can it be treated after 2 years?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chlamydia? if so, can it be treated after 2 years?

I've been experiencing symptoms that I feel might be chlamydia. For two years i've been experiencing symptoms that have come and gone. They disappear only the reappear again later. The symptoms are usually a fishy vaginal odor, unusual cloudy discharge, and itchiness. If this is perhaps chlamydia, is it possible for me to get it treated even though it's been two years? Are these symptoms possibly something worse than chlamydia?
My boyfriend of two years has also had symptoms that have occured only to have disappeared a few days later.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I am having similar symptoms.  I talked to my MD and she gave me diflucan for a yeast infection (which ive never been diagnosed with) without looking down there.  im hopeful, but still worried this could be chlamydia.  also i have tiny skin color bumps on my vaginal wall/canal (not labia or other outer parts) they itch and make me feel dry sometimes (even though it doesnt APPEAR dry down there).  WTF?!?!?
Blank
Both of you need to go to your doctors for exam and treatment.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank