Chlamydia Community
chlamydia or ngu remaining symptoms

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

chlamydia or ngu remaining symptoms

I'm 31 man and I have been treated with azithromycin for either chlamydia or NGU. I had to go to the doctor just after Christmas as I was having typical symptoms with white discharge and a strange feeling in my testicles. I wasn't properly tested due to the holidays and since I was traveling all around. I took the meds and asked my partner to have herself diagnosed. She was all negative and I got the disease orally as we were using protection during intercourse. No sex ever since. The antibiotics took my symptoms away, but now I still have some discomfort in the genitals and a slight pain in one of my testicle. I have no pain urinating, nor any discharge at all. My question would be if it is normal to have some of these remaining symptoms 3 weeks after diagnosis or it is likely that I still have something going on there and should go back there for proper examination. I am abroad again, so it is a hassle to go to an std clinic.. Thanks
These symptoms can be caused by your mind thinking that something is still wrong. But on the other hand it might not be. Doesn't hurt to follow up with a Dr.