Aa
A
A
Close
chlamydia or ngu remaining symptoms
Hello,

I'm 31 man and I have been treated with azithromycin for either chlamydia or NGU. I had to go to the doctor just after Christmas as I was having typical symptoms with white discharge and a strange feeling in my testicles. I wasn't properly tested due to the holidays and since I was traveling all around. I took the meds and asked my partner to have herself diagnosed. She was all negative and I got the disease orally as we were using protection during intercourse. No sex ever since. The antibiotics took my symptoms away, but now I still have some discomfort in the genitals and a slight pain in one of my testicle. I have no pain urinating, nor any discharge at all. My question would be if it is normal to have some of these remaining symptoms 3 weeks after diagnosis or it is likely that I still have something going on there and should go back there for proper examination. I am abroad again, so it is a hassle to go to an std clinic.. Thanks
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
These symptoms can be caused by your mind thinking that something is still wrong. But on the other hand it might not be. Doesn't hurt to follow up with a Dr.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources