Chlamydia Community
do tingling in the penis, burning urination and discharge from penis ar...

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

do tingling in the penis, burning urination and discharge from penis are signs of HIV?

I am a male and have these symptoms ( tingling in the tip of penis, burning sensation when i urinate, and penile discharge) after i had sex with a married woman. I also have body pains and sometimes sore throat..This causes us trouble really, i am afraid i have HIV...are these symptoms similar to HIV's? if not what are these then? if they are, what will i do? i will tell you more when i get answers to these.. for now this  is really my main concern..i read STD's and i dont know for now because seems all symptoms are relative.pls help me..
This is not the HIV forum and you should go there for any further questions to HIV...

As for STDs you do have something going on down yonder... it could be anything from and STD to urethritis. you don't say whether your encounter was protected or unprotected but we'll assume unprotected.

Unfortunately we can't tell you exactly what you have.. you need to see a doctor to get diagnosed I suggest a full STD Panel.. b elow is a great link with testing information.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/39782?personal_page_id=2329
Your question from the other post:

this woman told me of her affair with a man from saudi...only oral sex..she said no penetration happened..but then the man came inside her mouth and spit it right after and on that time she had a sore..after two weeks or so, she had flu, tonsilitis.very severe..cough, slight fever..and body pain and fatigue..she took antibiotics and she was cured..but since then until now, she noticed vaginal discharge, foul smell, whitish, green and yellow in color sometimes..intch vagina, burning urine too..painful sex..what type of STD are the symptoms belong? i hope not HIV..but i am thinking of the sore??i read chlamydia is not acquired through oral sex but what about the sore??even HIV is hard to be acquired through oral sex..but again, what about the sore? she read a lot of STD articles too, as i told her, and she said trichomoniasis, vaginitis, PID, CHLYMEDIA, even Gonorrhea are relative symptoms to her.. pls help us...
From the exposure explained above she wouldn't have gotten Chlamydia and from what I've learn from the HIV forum she wouldn't have gotten HIV.... The risk for that exposure was very low...

She could have contracted Gonorrhea, HSV1/2, Syphilis... And she would not be experiencing symptoms down yonder... it would be in her mouth.

There are a few things you both need to think about

1) Have either of you had unprotected sex with any one other then each other

-If so, either of you could have contracted an STD and brought it into your sexual encounter... that includes your self, You could have had an STD before her and just didn't have symptoms until now... you don't always have to have symptoms to have and STD.

2) she could have other things such as BV, yeast, Trich, ect.

3) you both need testing and treatment; any recent past partners need to be informed once you are tested and diagnosed so they can be tested and treated.

If you have any other questions for us please post them in this post to keep it all together... If you have any further questions in regards to HIV please see the HIV forum.