Aa
A
A
Close
doctors havent been much help
I am a 21 year old male and about 3 months ago I started dating a girl. About three weeks in, I noticed I had some issues with my penis, went to the doctor, found out I had chlamydia. I was treated that day and told to wait a week. So I waited a week, some of the things went away but I never felt quite 100%. so about after a week after my treatment was complete, I was tested again. I tested negative. A few weeks went by but I still had these issues. So I went again. Tested negative for chlamydia, gonorrhea, and UTI.

But even though all these tests are negative, I still have these problems. I have a tenderness at the tip of the penis with redness around, not in, but around the meatus. I dribble after I pee to the extent that I have to wipe it off. After ejaculation I get pain within the urethra which then lasts for quite some time.

Does anyone know what may be causing this? I am just checking here before I go to a urologist, which I want to avoid because I do not want my parents to find any of this out.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Uriologist would be the best person to speak with. With negative tests it's not a STD anymore.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank