Chlamydia Community
itching after meds

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

itching after meds

was wondering i had a uti and chlamydia at the same time the day after i took the meds for chlamydia i had brown discharge and then the next day i had spotting and now two days later i shaved and i have tiny red lines from right under my pubic hair to my clitoris and thats the only spot that itches can somebody please help me
The spotting and discharge are normal, not sure about these lines you are talking about. Maybe irritation?
i think so to cuz the next day they went away but now today i noticed if i pull my lips and stretch them i have tiny white bumps but just on the upper lip and im talking about my mouth any ideas?
or maybe im being parranoid after having chlamydia cuz ive seen them once before but never turned into anything
Hi and welcome. Your mouth bumps sound like normal things but your being parranoid and checking unknown parts of your body now. This is very common with std anxiety. Were you diagnosed with Chlamydia?
yes i was diagnosed with it but now im going check to see if i have something else cuz i noticed these bumps near the entrance to my vagina and earlier when i wiped after i pee it was bleeding
any advice please. right under the pubic hair its still red and i have a red line on both sides of my clitoris and it looks like my clitoris is peeling. please help
Hi, well since the red lines appeared after shaving it has to be connected. You could have a simple fungal infection. Please have a follow up with your doctor and im sure its no big deal. That area is always moist and with the shaving is very easy to get it all irritated.
where the red lines are now they are dry and peeling but im using monistat for a yeast infection and taking keflex for skin infection
diagnosed with a uti again took bactrum for it now maybe a week or two later i have white patches on the inside of the lips but they dont itch but when shower one spot burns please help
is it normal for your labia minora to bleed after sex after giving birth four months ago
You should see your gyno for anything that is not normal for you.
i figured it out i got my period today
Well thats good news